This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CLEANGLASSUK

Re: Xmas holidays
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2008, 07:37:20 pm »
Im going to my villa in florida for 4 weeks

I'd rather stop in Wales!
Ps Tosh - that was a joke,the closest ive got to a villa in Florida is the shed in my back garden. ;D

matt

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2008, 07:37:54 pm »
Im going to my villa in florida for 4 weeks

where to is it  ?? ? ?

when i was in orlando 2 weeks ago, the papers were full of really well priced places ( well they would have been well priced BEFORE the $ exchange rate went rapidly down )

ronnie paton

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2008, 07:40:59 pm »
working up to th 24th and working the 30 and 2nd then back to normal 5th. no rest for the wicked

CLEANGLASSUK

« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2008, 07:46:11 pm »
Stan - Going by your profile picture, i bet your good at blowing ballons up  ;D ;D

Tosh

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2008, 07:48:36 pm »
working up to th 24th and working the 30 and 2nd then back to normal 5th. no rest for the wicked
welcome back ronnie dont be as wicked this time  ;D ;D

Yeh, Ronnie, be nice...

;D

Tosh

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2008, 08:04:11 pm »
finishing lunch time on 19th , off to france , its beautiful in the alps , back on the 5th can,t wait regards alan

I've spent three weeks in the French/Swiss Alps.  I even climbed Mont Blanc, on top of lots of other climbs I can't remember or pronounce the names of.  We trained 'high', rested 'low', and spent a lot of time in Chamonix drinking wine and smoking Gitanes (cheap Frog cigs).

But I didn't like it; the French are an 'orrible lot.  I was even propelled out of a Chamonix bar - into the gutter - by two big Frog bouncers for singing karaoke, Geordie style.  The French have no sense of humour!

Anyway, have you considered the Gower in South Wales as an alternative?  I would if I were you.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2008, 09:33:58 pm »
finishing lunch time on 19th , off to france , its beautiful in the alps , back on the 5th can,t wait regards alan

Anyway, have you considered the Gower in South Wales as an alternative?  I would if I were you.

Yeah no snow and horizontal rain at Xmas, most years!
It's a game of three halves!

mlscontractcleaner

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2008, 09:44:03 pm »
We'll be working on Christmas Eve, having the next day off and back to work on Boxing Day.

We are contract cleaners as opposed to simply a window cleaning company; and it's usually this time of year when we wish we weren't  :'( :'( :'(

Still, we only work for a few hours each morning during the Christmas week, going into night clubs and cleaning up after those lovely student types, bliss ::)

It pays the bills though, along with two or three nice trips to warmer climes with the wife and kids  ;D 8) ;D
Come and talk dirty to us!!!

seandyer2003

« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2008, 09:53:51 pm »
just been working out my hours, i will be working hard as baby due on jan 21 so need all money i can get! Will work up till 23, then 29-31, and back on 2nd.....
Any time off i am spending decorating the house, kitchen plastered and retiled, and stairs and landing and 2 bedrooms carpeted :( no rest for the wicked here either

geefree

« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2008, 10:14:05 pm »
just been working out my hours, i will be working hard as baby due on jan 21 so need all money i can get! Will work up till 23, then 29-31, and back on 2nd.....
Any time off i am spending decorating the house, kitchen plastered and retiled, and stairs and landing and 2 bedrooms carpeted :( no rest for the wicked here either

that was me last year... apart from the baby..lol... was horrid. but worth it !

CLEANGLASSUK

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2008, 10:27:09 pm »
Seandyer2003
CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE 21st JAN

S.A.J

« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2008, 07:38:48 am »
2 weeks off for me this year 22nd dec to 5th jan

karygate

« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2008, 07:41:23 am »
anyone who does domestic find their customers do not mind you working between xmas and new year. took 2 weeks off last year but will not be able to afford it this year though.
gary

Jimmy1

« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2008, 02:17:49 pm »
This is my first Christmas byt I'm having 2 weeks off, 22nd Dec - 5th Jan, going to Spain 1st week.  But I didnt have no time off in summer.

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2008, 04:12:32 pm »

I've spent three weeks in the French/Swiss Alps.  I even climbed Mont Blanc, on top of lots of other climbs I can't remember or pronounce the names of.  We trained 'high', rested 'low', and spent a lot of time in Chamonix drinking wine and smoking Gitanes (cheap Frog cigs).

But I didn't like it; the French are an 'orrible lot.  I was even propelled out of a Chamonix bar - into the gutter - by two big Frog bouncers for singing karaoke, Geordie style.  The French have no sense of humour!

Yeah, come and do some work for me :P