Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

paul@scc

QUOTING FOR COMMERCIAL WORK
« on: March 04, 2005, 11:11:06 pm »
Hi im up with my back against a wall and would like some input. I have been doing domestic carpet cleaning for the last 9 months and so far no complaints and getting the work. But the last 2 months dried up abit and its only just started comming back. So i have decided to go into the commercial side but have no idea on quoting or presenting my quote. What T & Cs i should set. I was also thinking of contacting some cleaning companies in my area to see if any of them subcontract out and wondered if anyone worked like this and what if any is the difference in pricing. Any input would be appriciated

maggie67

Re: QUOTING FOR COMMERCIAL WORK
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2005, 11:12:18 am »
Hi Paul

Bit of a learner myself with regards to the commercial sector but I am sure you will make an excellent profit once you get there. I have obtained lots of info re this sector by posting on this forum and you may get some more info by doing a search. Are you looking at carpet cleaning or general cleaning in this sector?

I would ring around the local cleaning companies in your directory and also the property management & maintenance companies as these companies will have lots of large blocks of apartments/flats/offices etc., and therefore lots of communal carpeted areas hopefully!!

Hope this is of some help to you and good luck!!

Maggie :)

paul@scc

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2005, 06:44:57 pm »
thankyou for that iv decided for now to stick to carpet cleaning as it dont mean a mass of staff.

Gavin Reardon

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2005, 09:00:47 pm »
Hi Paul

If you go back and have a look at the old posts you will find lots of info on commercial quoting etc

Regards

Gavin
Gavin Reardon IICRC / NCCA

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk