Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

derek west

Re: under cutting
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2008, 05:12:27 pm »
no clinton, thats my average for viking.

newcastle brown tonight washed down with some garlic chicken in a creamy pasta sauce with cheesy garlic bread, had another good week.
derek

clinton

« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2008, 05:24:52 pm »
MM Were on our way derek :)

You will be on that french stuff next mate ;D

Robert Watson

« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2008, 05:30:50 pm »
Nice one Derek.
Love a Friday night after a good week.
Watch these Nookie Broons, powerful stuff.
But verrrrry nice, remember, half pint glass and top up as you go, AHHHHH
I`m heading of to the shops,
Laters
Rab.
The Kitchen Door Centre

derek west

« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2008, 05:37:14 pm »
your more than welcome to pop round with the misses clinton. it only costs a £crate to get in. and then the beers free if your quick enough. ;D
we'll have to sort something out one night, get a few of us out. word of warning though, my misses talks for england and she's captain. put it another way, every donkey within a 10 mile radius has no hind legs.
can't do tonight though, i'm washing my hair.

rab
half pint glass and top up as you go?
i want to relax not do a 100 metres relay all night. ;D ;D ;D
it is good stuff though, i'll be flat out by 8 o'clock.
derek

David_Annable

« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2008, 05:41:55 pm »
Hi

Personally i believe Shaun recieved 86 call in one day, but then i am a bit gullable.

I would imagine he went a bit mad with the marketing & probably in the run up to christmas.

Dave
NCCA, Woolsafe, IICRC Leather Cleaning Technician

clinton

« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2008, 06:20:43 pm »
Yes deff arange something derek :)

Only a crate to get in ;D

Well am not too far away when it comes to chating mate.

Dont drink much nowadays ::)

Love a pint or ten with a curry mind you ;D

Used to go and get steamed in rockworld in town center :o

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2008, 09:44:17 pm »
Believe it or not it's true I can remember cleaning a set of stairs and I took a call on every stair on the way down, obviously diverted to my mobile, at the beginning of the day a single carpet was £35 then at teh end of the day it was £60 ::)

Shaun

carlton care

« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2008, 10:10:04 pm »
There are a fair number of  " jackanorys " on here, but Shaun ain't one, he doesn't need to make it up, having "walked the walk " for a longer time than his photo suggests.

It can be a pain when the phone rings almost constantly, but most businesses would love to be in that position.  Very few are !

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2008, 10:20:50 pm »
We are talking some time ago when I was younger and handsomer, today I have had more calls than I got for the most of last week (27) I do programme my marketing well albeit 86 was desperation it was done with a combination of 40k leaflets, database and YP and 2 adverts in local paper at the Xmas period, the present Mrs,Ashmore was pregnant at the time and like a good caring soon to be father I thought that I had to earn for 3 lots of shoes as normally I had to earn for 2, hers and hers.

Shaun

R-CLEAN

« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2008, 11:52:20 pm »
i haven't read this topic but just tell them.

"if you want a cheap 20 pound job i can give you 1, if you want a proper job come to me.
Yous know what am talking about lol ;D

M.Acorn

« Reply #70 on: November 25, 2008, 03:47:28 pm »
Result cleaned the minging 2 bedder today ! said £114 if i couldn`t get lounge clean ,or £140 if i got it nice.Turned out really good apart from a small section where the sofa had been  ;D..Very happy customer and i drummed it into her why i was over twice the price of her other quote,said buy cheap buy twice ! she has said she is going to tell all her friends what a good job i did too ;D
She also called the boss of the letting agy i work for,who had said it`s a replacement job ! He was also impressed,more browny points to me ! There is something really satisfying about getting a really minging carpet clean,well on my way to having a grands worth of work booked this week now ! Bring it on
Also had an amusing sales call from first search re getting first page on google and a load of other search engines one off £295 + then £49 p/c/m let him give me the pitch for the second time in 2 weeks.Was an amusing lunch break,i have no intention of putting any more money into internet as yet,and seo is something i will be doing myself ,for free  ;D

Oh and i have never seen a carpet bleed so much dye ! red ish carpet water was coming out a murky pink colour,nasty cheap carpet !
What goes around comes around

markpowell

« Reply #71 on: November 25, 2008, 07:52:40 pm »
Result cleaned the minging 2 bedder today ! said £114 if i couldn`t get lounge clean ,or £140 if i got it nice.Turned out really good apart from a small section where the sofa had been  ;D..Very happy customer and i drummed it into her why i was over twice the price of her other quote,said buy cheap buy twice ! she has said she is going to tell all her friends what a good job i did too ;D
She also called the boss of the letting agy i work for,who had said it`s a replacement job ! He was also impressed,more browny points to me ! There is something really satisfying about getting a really minging carpet clean,well on my way to having a grands worth of work booked this week now ! Bring it on
Also had an amusing sales call from first search re getting first page on google and a load of other search engines one off £295 + then £49 p/c/m let him give me the pitch for the second time in 2 weeks.Was an amusing lunch break,i have no intention of putting any more money into internet as yet,and seo is something i will be doing myself ,for free  ;D

Oh and i have never seen a carpet bleed so much dye ! red ish carpet water was coming out a murky pink colour,nasty cheap carpet !

Bet you used a high PH pre-spray or rinse or both, thats why all the colour bleed.Well done on the result though ;)
Mark

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2008, 07:57:49 pm »
trust me i am the queen at under cutting

however does it work ???? does it hell stop away as much as you can from it !

take it from me trying to put the prices up with custys that have been with you for years is hard very hard stop away from cutting if you can

wish i did  :(

M.Acorn

« Reply #73 on: November 25, 2008, 08:20:21 pm »
Used pre spray gold,a weak soloution though,have overdone the pre spray recently and had foam issues,using liquid defoamer now top stuff !
Oh and on the really bad bits ultra pac renovate worked a treat ! sometimes i find p/s/g can bleed colour real bad ,either that or the whole carpet should come out that colour  ;D
What goes around comes around