This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bwoofie

Re: Houses cleaned
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2008, 10:33:59 pm »
This guy is prob married to a rollin pin barge of a woman who holds her hand out for the housekeeping money when he eventually rolls in knackered.
Does it really matter how many houses we do in a day?
the real point is that you work for yourself, you enjoy it, and when youve done, you knock off early ;D

charltoc

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2008, 05:57:19 pm »
DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SOME HAVE 2 PUT FALSE FACTS UP - WE ALL KNOW WHAT EXCEPTABLE PER DAY IF DONE TO PROPER STANDARD... SOME PEOPLE ON HERE NEED  TO STOP BULL......

pingu

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2008, 06:08:18 pm »
Look guys the only reason that I aksed this question is that apart from a spell of 6 weeks when I had just left the army in 85' I have very little trad experiance so that was the reason for the question.

Cheers
Dave.

charltoc

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2008, 06:58:19 pm »
sorry for shouting  ;D ;D ;D ;D but 40 per day x5 days per week could be done but as was said before customer delays etc i find it hard to believe - granted it all depends on the size of the house - windows etc

R.V.A Window Cleaning Services

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2008, 11:29:27 pm »
I cleaned 7 houses today started @ 10 finished @1.45 and i'm happy with my earnings ( no Bull ) did 2 more than i would have done normaly but i'm having a day off tomorrow,taking my 9yr old to alton towers free day out via a company a clean. Happy days, but thurs it all starts again i've got 12 houses to clean in only 8hrs :o
In the kingdom of the blind the one eyed man is king

supernova77

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2008, 12:29:55 am »
I cleaned 114 houses today... They all had 46 windows and 7 doors each, and I wiped the sills. It was possible because they are all in a row!

Steve CM

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2008, 08:23:40 am »
isn't it about how much you charge? not how many houses you do?

kris martin

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2008, 08:33:49 am »
DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SOME HAVE 2 PUT FALSE FACTS UP - WE ALL KNOW WHAT EXCEPTABLE PER DAY IF DONE TO PROPER STANDARD... SOME PEOPLE ON HERE NEED  TO STOP BULL......
no need to shout,get your ladder and come up here for a day and there are a few lads you can go round with and do 40 a day,and they have the same customers they had 10 years ago so they must be up to standard  ;D
same here Stan, some people are just slow and wont accept that others can do a lot more houses, when there was 3 of us we were doing 130 houses a day (trad), now there are 2 of us were doing 120(approx) per day (wfp) this is a wide range of all different shapes sizes of houses and some just fronts.. i have had most of my customers for over 10 years and dont get sacked so my job must be up to scratch.....    here we go what do you all smell.

gary999

« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2008, 09:01:37 am »
10 -15 houses a day wfp charge well im happy ;)

R.V.A Window Cleaning Services

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2008, 08:46:31 pm »
isn't it about how much you charge? not how many houses you do?

correct, spot on Steve ;)
In the kingdom of the blind the one eyed man is king

« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2008, 02:31:07 pm »
They must be 40 next door neighbours, even if he takes as little as 5 mins going from one customer to the next thats over three hours there, so he would have to do each house asuming he was working ten hours in about 10 mins. so in all 15 mins per customer, 4 per hour, 40 per day. With no breaks.

Not me, I had about 15 in today, but only got about half of them done because of the weather.

Gerard  :)