Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ken Wainwright

Re: Truckmounts
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2008, 09:41:15 pm »
Shaun

www  victorcentral   com

Mark

Hose ramps from Hydramaster last year when they had a special offer at their Dirty Weekend. Paid about £100.

For the record.

The van hasn't been washed for about 2 weeks, it's 5 years, 7 months, 2 weeks and 6 days old :P. The photos were taken 10 days ago. The free space at the back of the van is where I stack the 3 coils of  vac hose and the Envirodri sits very nicely next to the tanks by the side door.  Hoses and Envirodri were removed to show how the new tanks fit in the van. I only carry a rotary for when it's needed now, but it is VERY cramped.

Derek
If the van was loaded methodically and kept tidy, I wouldn't be able to get everything onboard!

Susan

Does my tidy van mean that my feminine side is shining through ;)  On second thoughts, I don't think you should answer that ;)

Safe and happy cleaning :)
Ken
Veni, vidi vici, Vaxi
I came, I saw, I conquered, I cleaned up!

derek west

« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2008, 09:47:07 pm »
ken
not sure why that answer  was for me as i was just commenting on vans, (mine included) in general not yours which goes against the grain for us slobs.
why no sign writing ken?
derek

Ken Wainwright

« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2008, 09:51:25 pm »
Derek

2 reasons for the lack of signwritting. a) I don't need to promote my business too much and b) it doesn't stand out so much to become an eyesore for the neighbours and tealeaves (well so far anyway).  However, if I felt the need to grow my business, I'd have no problems having signwritting again.

Ken
Veni, vidi vici, Vaxi
I came, I saw, I conquered, I cleaned up!

gwrightson

« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2008, 07:36:40 am »
ok you guys,

which of you consider your van to be tidy ? or otherwise.

ney , better still I will post a poll

Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2008, 06:31:58 pm »
Shaun

www  victorcentral   com

Mark

Hose ramps from Hydramaster last year when they had a special offer at their Dirty Weekend. Paid about £100.

For the record.

The van hasn't been washed for about 2 weeks, it's 5 years, 7 months, 2 weeks and 6 days old :P. The photos were taken 10 days ago. The free space at the back of the van is where I stack the 3 coils of  vac hose and the Envirodri sits very nicely next to the tanks by the side door.  Hoses and Envirodri were removed to show how the new tanks fit in the van. I only carry a rotary for when it's needed now, but it is VERY cramped.

Derek
If the van was loaded methodically and kept tidy, I wouldn't be able to get everything onboard!

Susan

Does my tidy van mean that my feminine side is shining through ;)  On second thoughts, I don't think you should answer that ;)

Ken

lol ken i wont go the with the feminine thing  ;D but i wont have any thing out of place and everything as a place or it doesnt go in the van , how ever ive spent a few quid on racking the vans out the way i want them and will carry on buying racking when needed (not thats theres much room lefted in the old l.d.v.

when the vans set out it stops like that makeing it easyer to find the right chems for the job

if you can get it quicky and use it quiclky without hunting round for it on each job then your working quiker which means your earning more