This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

simbo

I want to help, can you too!
« on: October 12, 2008, 09:14:09 pm »
I have a customer who,s 3 year old daughter has a rare form of cancer. Now i have over 200 customers on my list alone  and there are over 2000 members on this forum. Her treatment would cost around 180,000 and if you multiply the amount of members on this forum with customers i am sure it would be over 1 million. I am a father of 3 and would go to the end of the earth for all mine  so i am going to try and get as many of mine to donate something to her appeal as time is rapidly running out for this lovely little girl, I would be very gratefull to anybody who would be willing to do the same. More information is available on this link.

www.ellieshellscardsandcrafts.co.uk/ChelseasFundraisingAppeal.aspx

you really could be saving a little girls life!
simbo/ Paul

Re: I want to help, can you too!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 09:19:27 pm »
I have a customer who,s 3 year old daughter has a rare form of cancer. Now i have over 200 customers on my list alone  and there are over 2000 members on this forum. Her treatment would cost around 180,000 and if you multiply the amount of members on this forum with customers i am sure it would be over 1 million. I am a father of 3 and would go to the end of the earth for all mine  so i am going to try and get as many of mine to donate something to her appeal as time is rapidly running out for this lovely little girl, I would be very gratefull to anybody who would be willing to do the same. More information is available on this link.
ellieshellscardsandcrafts.co.uk/ChelseasFundraisingAppeal.aspx
you really could be saving a little girls life!
simbo/ Paul
Good on you Paul,

my 3 years old neice has cancer has lost her arm to it and is in a very bad way, one thing I would say is contact makeawish charity and get his little, a holiday of a lifetime, my thoughts are with this little one I know first hand how hard this is, I myself have had cancer numerous times, but it is very hard to see a little one going through it.

Lets hope the right people are looking down on her.

With best wishes

Ian

Bobs Window Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 09:32:36 pm »
Hey Paul

Very surprised there. I thought you were putting a link for donations only and I was going to donate but to my surprise it isnt.

I will be buying some of those Crimbo cards.

Well done mate.

Bob
Why oh Why did he spell my name as bod & not bob on my wedding invites.

jeff1

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 09:44:32 pm »
Bod if you scroll down the page there is a button to donate.

pjulk

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2008, 09:45:59 pm »
Good thing you are doing there.

My sisters daughter who is 13 has cancer in her brain unfortunatly its terminal.
It was misdiagnosed when she first started getting problems and it was 6 months before the hospital realised.

She has had chemo and radio therapy and an operation to remove the cancerous tumor from her brain but they could not remove it all and its also spread to her spine.

It did get on the local news is yorkshire about 4 or 5 months ago as the hospital misdiagnosed the problem.

Since this i don't mind helping cancer charity's and will buy some cards

Paul

jaykie

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2008, 09:55:39 pm »
Awesome thing your doing, my daughter is has tumours on her brain that cant be removed, shes like a time bomb, if she makes it to 10 will have the biggest party ever, there are so many charitys out there that will help you, me, misses and daughter are off to disneyland in 4 weeks got the tickets yesterday, good luck with it, heres my daughters site www.danielle-website.co.uk/

Bobs Window Cleaning

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2008, 10:07:17 pm »
Too late. I have ordered 2 crimbo cards ;D
Why oh Why did he spell my name as bod & not bob on my wedding invites.

jeff1

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2008, 10:09:20 pm »
OK Guys here's my bit towards it.

I was given when I bough my last car an activepilot sat-nav that links to your mobile phone, Its second hand but I have never used it, the link below will be able to tell you more about it than I can.

I'll pay the postage to who ever bids the highest and all the money to be paid to the donation for this cute little girl, so dig deep guys and help her and her family towards there goal we'd do it for you?

www.activepilot.co.uk/

peter holley

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2008, 10:10:22 pm »
my mum died of cancer... reading these posts are very painfull for me , but there are a lot of success stories... stay positive...and give generousley to a good cause..
many people do beat this awfull decease....  >:(

simbo

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2008, 07:56:04 pm »
wow!
137 views and 8 reply's, almost makes me feel ashamed to be part of this forum. Every day we see posts of how great so and so is and £200+ days and all the other self indulgent crap and 8 measly reply's, hope it snever one of mine who needs help they would be well and truly f****d.
thanks to the 8 that did reply
very dissapointed, simbo

Paul Coleman

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2008, 08:14:12 pm »
wow!
137 views and 8 reply's, almost makes me feel ashamed to be part of this forum. Every day we see posts of how great so and so is and £200+ days and all the other self indulgent crap and 8 measly reply's, hope it snever one of mine who needs help they would be well and truly f****d.
thanks to the 8 that did reply
very dissapointed, simbo

Maybe some people are helping but didn't feel the need to announce it.  Some of us prefer it that way and I would have kept it that way myself but for the above post.
Doing things for other people without getting found out is a marvellous tool for self development - it also helps me to distinguish whether I'm doing something because I want to do it or whether I'm doing it to seek the approval of others.
Please don't judge others for going about their business quietly.

cherubs cleaning

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2008, 08:35:06 pm »
simbo

well done i will be geting some crimbo cards as well

jerry

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2008, 09:34:41 pm »
Makes you think that my problems are small. I have 3 children who mean the world to me, my hart goes out to you & ur familys.

Macc

KLEEN-ZONE

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2008, 09:58:33 pm »
Good on ya Paul/Simbo,

I've made a donation via paypal.

I wasn't going to post the fact, but from your post above, I can see the replys  mean a lot too you.

Regards

Steve

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2008, 10:13:08 pm »
its my mums and dads anniversary coming up. so i will buy one of these cards for it!
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

alanwilson

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2008, 10:21:20 pm »
a very worthy cause
I've never been to bed with an ugly bird but I've woken up with loads!

Dean Taberner

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2008, 07:18:41 am »
Good on ya Paul/Simbo,

I've made a donation via paypal.

I wasn't going to post the fact, but from your post above, I can see the replys  mean a lot too you.

Regards

Steve

me too.

Dean
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

simbo

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2008, 08:35:05 am »
sorry guys was a little irate to say the least yesterday, she found out she has another 5 tumors so really not looking very good, apologies for outburst just brings it home when you have 3 of your own like me.
simbo

WCE

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2008, 11:57:34 am »
I have only just read this as I didn't realise what the post was about - my heart goes out to you.
I have a suggestion, I think that all window cleaners on here should ask their customers for donations (if they all donated £1.00 each then between the lot of us that would be a good chunk of money for a worthy cause).  The way this could be done is by leaflet asking for £1.00 from each customer to be added to their next bill  as a donation.  I will work on a leaflet that can be posted here for everyone to download and hand out to customers. PLEASE help this worthwhile cause.   
WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!

elite mike

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2008, 03:56:24 pm »
hi simbo

i have only just read the post

only to happy to help out :)

i think you need to be a bit patient ,not all wcs look at the site every day :o

regards

mike