Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Duke

Re: It is Money Making Time!
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2005, 05:29:46 pm »
 ???  I'd go myself, for the free holiday, but I can't see 'er indoors' letting me disappear to the States to meet up with a good looking blonde.....to 'show her how my pole works'.....oh well....

rosskesava

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2005, 10:57:27 pm »
Hi Texas Girl

Philip Hanson wrote

I'm sure other members here will also join me in welcoming this "international flavour" especially by keeping the discussion professional.

Thank you Texas Girl, and keep up the good work!

I agree.

Also ......... light hearted is ok too. Keeping the discussion only 'professional' can make things a little dry.

texas girl

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2005, 01:57:59 am »
Hey Guys;

Well, back from Orlando; actually Cocoa Beach, and what an attitude adjustment!   ;D  I feel so fortunate to live where I live in Texas because the weather is so good. 8)

I wont tell you all about my trip because then you would really say"you are definately a blonde". But I will tell you it was a lot of fun and great to hang out with my sister for 5 days.  She lives in Iowa.

I met a lady from England and she was telling me about the weather over there; the beauty; etc. She described Chepstow, and other places. :o

I will  alway's encourage all of you to think ahead about spring because it will be here before you know it! Pretty soon my avatar is going to be in bikinis. 8)

It is always time to make the most of what God has blessed you with. Positive positive positive! ;D

We are among the few; the proud; The WINDOW CLEANERS! ;D ;D ;D

Anyway, Bless Y'All (Texas term), and get off that couch!

Love and hugs,

Texas Girl :-*

Debbie

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2005, 08:38:58 pm »
Hey Guys;
I met a lady from England and she was telling me about the weather over there; the beauty; etc. She described Chepstow...

She described Chepstow...!  What was her description like?  Did she say really interesting, magnificent and wonderfull?

Or did she say I was a bit dull?

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2005, 09:02:55 pm »
Quote:  Texas Girl Posted at: Re: It is Money Making Time!
« Reply #22 on: Today at 01:57:59am »

End quote.

Anyway Texas Girl, you say you work so hard, but how come you're still posting on the internet at nearly two o' clock in the morning? 

Don't you need any sleep?

replacement

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2005, 09:06:09 pm »
Maybe its the time Zone from Texas to UK Approx 7hrs so her post would be 9pm out there?

Also this site it hosted in the UK and the Server in the UK is running GTM time so thats why its saying 2am here for here post cos it is 2am in UK when she made the post in Texas at 9pm ?

Justin

texas girl

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2005, 04:29:32 am »
Hey Chepstaw!

The woman I visited with in Orlando was very pleasant  and intelligent. She was waiting to fly home and I was waiting for my sister.

She represented you all well, and yes, Chepstaw, she said you are the hottest man she knows! :o

She said that UK men have it all!  Made me want to travel over there one day! :P

And also, you guys are 6 hours ahead of  me over there, so that is why the hours appear so strange

Talk to ya later

Hugs,
Texas Girl :-*

Debbie

texas girl

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2005, 04:50:56 am »
Chepstaw;

One more thing: Not to brag (because I am humble in nature), but I get to sleep in almost every morning. ;)

I tell my workers not to call before 8 AM unless it is an emergency. 8)

But trust me; I have earned it .

If I can get to this point anyone can! That is why I promote Positive  and reaching for the stars no matter what!  :o

Take care
Hugs, Texas Girl
Debbie

Ian_Giles

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2005, 06:38:07 am »
good to see you back and posting again after your break Texas_girl :-*
The UK weather is cold at the moment, I wish I could be lying in until 8am if only to stay nice and warm :-\
Our own big trade show is about to commence, I wonder how different ours will be in comparison to the one you have just gone to?

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2005, 07:51:20 pm »
Actually, I made a little joke about the time difference (Justin and Texas).  I've stayed briefly in Washington and Miami and lived for eight months in Belize, so I quite understand the time difference.  Thank you!

I learnt when I used to call my Mummy in the evening and she would complain it was two o' clock in the morning (and she'd only just came home from some club).

To Texas:  The woman you met in Orlando must've been my Mum!  We're VERY close.

texas girl

« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2005, 03:21:31 am »
Chepstow,

Hope you have a great week!  :o

Texas girl
Debbie