This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: Does anyone have a dodgy shoulder with wfp
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2008, 04:35:25 pm »
i do fitness4x4 training which is ideal for wfp the founder is a man called dragon radovic who is 60 years old and has never been beaten in a test of strengh and endurance which involves holding 20kg in each hand and curling to shoulder then pressing above head alternating from left hand to right hand, his son rajko was the athlete who starred in the tv show last man standing and who recently managed 600 reps without stopping ,strong men will manage at most about 150 reps i went to montenegro with them to a fitness camp they are setting up and there managed my personal best of 400 reps.
 give it a try it is brilliant for our job and when you get used to using 20kg in each hand you will never moan over weight of a pole again no matter which one you use.
Remind me never to upset you Trevor  ;)

NWH

« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2008, 06:02:16 pm »
I go and visit a Thai girl to get rid of me ache and pains, And she is really really good.

Before you even thank about, The answer is no I don't...

I pay £70 and get 2 and a half hours of proper massage, working the muscle and tendons and not that muscle either.

I have she her twice now every two week and now im going to she her 4 more times once a week then keep this up once a mth their after...
You say you have she,you didn`t get that mixed up did you it`s not a he she is it lol. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Paul Coleman

« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2008, 03:19:31 pm »
my left shoulder aches and sometimes feels like it aint going to last the day, also got a bit of gristle on shoulder blade... does anyone else have this problem... i may have to swap hands with the pole, also my left wrist starting to hurt....god i feel like im dropping to bits ??? ??? ;)

I developed a shoulder problem a year after starting with WFP.  With me it was my right shoulder but I'm left handed anyway.  I resolved it by switching to a lighter pole (aliminium to one of those cheapo glass 18ft exel things).  I use carbon mostly now anyway.  Problem has never retrurned (yet !! )

tradman

« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2008, 10:50:49 pm »
street girl round are way only charge a fiver