Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

P®oPole™

Re: which laser printer for self addressed envelopes
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2008, 08:05:32 am »

Some places sell cheap glossy envelopes that slide/jam and crease or quite simply some printers might not like them. If I were you I would shop around for some better envelopes that could sort out your problem, its worked for me a few times.

Pro

jaykie

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2008, 08:49:45 am »
Ive always used epson, had the r200, r220, r360 very cheap on inks and you can stack envelopes so no single feeding, but i never use for printing envelopes as i like a lot on here have a stamp from staples, £17 and you have what ever you want printed on it and its made for you there and then.

Chris

jeff1

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2008, 11:14:07 am »
Epson Stylus R300 continuous ink feed, knocks out hundreds of envelopes and invoices with no problems.

RobE

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2008, 04:38:19 pm »
Have you tried printing in the fast economical setting? Worked for me as my printer would chew them up all the time on normal setting. Seemed that as the printer was working slower the enelopes get stuck around the rollers. The faster setting they just fly through no probs.

twt

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2008, 07:46:30 pm »
get them printed from a printers. its a large cost at first but when you work out how much each envelope costs you it works out cheaper in the long run.

i spent a fortune on inks before

Sent my wife to staples today they tested the printers in store and she came back with a hp laser jet 1005 works a treat prints envelopes quickly with no creasing.
The printer and 1000  DL self seal envelopes cost less than getting 1000 envelopes from a printer this way is the cheapest way to get quality printed envelopes for me.