This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Kevin R

Re: the gutter vac.... should i buy one????
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2008, 10:30:16 pm »
talk about 5 days to get your investemnt back....thats too long if you ask me!!!  ;D Luke

How long have you been taking mind altering substances - how long did it take you to get your wfp investment back?

mark311069

« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2008, 10:45:13 pm »
well ive made my mind up and will be ordering mr gutter vac on friday. thanks everybody for all the advice..  ;D ;D

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2008, 09:57:07 pm »
How long have you been taking mind altering substances - how long did it take you to get your wfp investment back?

that was a joke!!!!! Soon after getting my wfp system I had a job that practically paid for it in one go. Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

mark311069

« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2008, 12:57:44 pm »
well ive just spent the dosh and ordered my gutter vac so wish me luck ;D ;D ;D

Guy Gibson

« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2008, 01:38:41 pm »
well ive just spent the dosh and ordered my gutter vac so wish me luck ;D ;D ;D

good luck

Post pictures please - especialy closeups and the poles and the underside of the motors etc.

Thnx
Left a bit, right a bit

billyc

« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2008, 09:18:35 pm »
Hi

After watching the various debates on the gutter vac i have also decided to take the plunge and was wondering if any of the guys who have been running with the vac for a while now have any good ideas for marketing- images or  template for a flyer.

REGARDS
Billy

billyc

« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2008, 08:14:31 am »
Initially i will be running from a generator - will be looking at producing a flyer outlining the benefits and the reason why your gutters should be kept clear.

Given that people are holding onto there cash - will be outlining potential savings that could be made in the long run by investing in protecting there properties.

Off to Lanzarote tommorrow and will be putting my all into marketing this product on my return.

REGARDS

BILLY

mr merson

« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2008, 08:19:01 am »
Initially i will be running from a generator - will be looking at producing a flyer outlining the benefits and the reason why your gutters should be kept clear.

Given that people are holding onto there cash - will be outlining potential savings that could be made in the long run by investing in protecting there properties.

Off to Lanzarote tommorrow and will be putting my all into marketing this product on my return.

REGARDS

BILLY
The gutter vacuming is the next big thing !  Invest now ! I am  ;D ;D ;D

mark311069

« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2008, 11:58:56 am »
Mrk have you bought the whole set up including camera :) cheers clinton

i have got the 42ft gutter vac and camera, i will be running it from  a generator.

i am also in trested in a flyer so any art work will be great

billyc

« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2008, 01:07:09 pm »
Anyone got any images to share of the gutter vac in action- placed my order yesterday- looking to get some flyers in place prior to delivery.

regards

Billy
William.cooper1@sky.com 

mark311069

« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2008, 01:48:59 pm »
Yes saw your post mark sounds a good set up you have bought...Am thinking of geting the set up to add on to my services..What sort of a generator do you use and how big is it mark?If i do get a set up you will be welcome to a copy of my flyer from me mate..Think it good to headline the no scafolding,saftey side,no mess,camera,the  benefits to the client what the tools can do for them for a small outlay..

ive ordered a loncin lc 5000 ddc generator. its the same model omnivac sell for the 240volt gutter vac. but i got it from another supplier as it was a lot cheaper.........sorry glynn :( :(

billyc

« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2008, 01:51:11 pm »
Yes planning a leaflet drop and to update my current website- have been touting this service with exsisting customers and have a head of work to start with.

My friend runs a call centre  and canvass team for his upvc business and may use
some of his resource.

Not sure as to push health and safety line on flyers eg accidents in the home % of accidents due to ladders - accidents in the workplace
eg

Ladders deadliest DIY danger
Seventy people die each year in DIY accidents with one person a week killed while using a ladder.A further 100,000 are so seriously injured they need hospital treatment.

what do you think

regards

Billy

mark311069

« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2008, 03:55:09 pm »
How much was the generator mark?....Do you find that your van is full when you have your pressure washer, water container and generator etc? cheers

mark311069

« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2008, 07:29:41 am »
the generator i got is the loncin 5000 its the same as the one omnipole sell for £660+vat, but i got one from www.pump.co.uk for £379inc vat so a big saving

« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2008, 07:50:26 am »
Am i right in saying there is more than one company selling these systems?Just having a look on the web or are they just different from each other.. thanks
there are a few different ones online

STEVE-UK

« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2008, 09:02:34 am »
mark -  omnipole supply the 6.5 kva with there kit for 660+ vat  but its still only 440 at pumps uk. does your 5 kva generator run the vac ok, im only asking as they recommend a 5 kva but supply the 6.5kva

mark311069

« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2008, 10:38:09 am »
mark -  omnipole supply the 6.5 kva with there kit for 660+ vat  but its still only 440 at pumps uk. does your 5 kva generator run the vac ok, im only asking as they recommend a 5 kva but supply the 6.5kva

i bloody hope so its being delivered monday!!!!

Glyn H

« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2008, 11:14:46 am »
At this time the Generator we supply is either a Stephill or a Loncin and the type chosen and supplied depends on the  choice of a 240 volt or 110 volt GutterVac, a wheel kit is supplied and fitted as standard with our generators.

Glyn H

« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2008, 11:26:47 am »
The Loncin will only power the 240 volt guttervac and the Stephill will only power the 110 volt guttervac - due to amp requirements.

This generator will power either www.hondagenerator.co.uk/pages/Honda_EM5500.htm but will cost over £1700.00

Glyn H

« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2008, 12:09:07 pm »
Hi Clinton
It depends on where you think you will be using the GutterVac the most.

If you are goiing to be carrying out  commercial work then I would recommend you go for the 110 volt GutterVac as building sites,large companies etc. with strict H&S requirements will not allow 240 volt tools.
If you are going to carry out domestic work then a 240 volt GutterVac will be fine.