This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

JTHRC

Re: One off Cleans - Set price or hourly rate
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2008, 09:25:35 am »
Hi

Would it be possible for me to have this spreadsheet also to use as a guide line?
email: enquiries@allwaysservices.co.uk

mysparkle

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2009, 11:44:58 am »
Can you please forward a copy to me Lion heart....
denise-80@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks very much :)
DW

collins ReVive Stoneworks

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2009, 01:19:04 pm »
could you add us on your spread sheet list

info@house-maids.co.uk
many thanks

karl
Karl collins

stephebn

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2009, 01:02:47 pm »
can you send me the speadsheet too, stephebn@hotmail.com

MaidFresh

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2009, 03:08:09 pm »
I need to quote for my first ever full house one-off clean  :o

Its a 4 bed end of tenancy. A bit of a mess, but with next to none furntiure to clean around.
The house owner is willing for carpets to be replaced if uncleanable. So really its just washing walls down, windows, skirting boards then get the hired Rug Doctor on the carpets.

I'm guessing 6 hours for 2 people should cover it, with me doing the Rug Doctoring too.

I was going to quote £150 but after reading this thread i'm thinking its a bit low?
It's going to cost £20 for the Rug Doctor and £20 for the chemicals (But i'll have plenty left over for the next job).

What do you guys reckon?
And if anyone got the spreadsheet, can someone pass it on please :-)
email@maidfresh.co.uk

Cheers

big J

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2009, 11:25:22 am »
Hi I have just found this thread so I was wondering if you could email me a copy of your builders cleans spread sheet please to hd7449@yahho.co.uk

many thanks
modern day methods ......tradtional values

MaidFresh

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2009, 04:08:14 pm »
Did anyone actually get the spreadsheet?

Helen_Marsden

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2009, 09:38:06 pm »
Would also be interested int he spread sheet, just set up my own domestic cleaning round.
Thanks
fdservices@live.co.uk

caz16

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2009, 10:28:16 am »
Hi spread sheet for me too please, im just starting so any help would be great. thanx
caz16
caz16  :-)

Adam P

« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2009, 01:29:39 am »
funny how when someoe mentions a sheet everyone goes crazy and the next 10 replies are email addresses.

instead of emailing you my sheet i'll tell you how to make your sheet personalised to your cleaning style/times.

put room type in one column, time you think it takes you to clean that room in minutes in another column, then leave another for how many of that room there is which is filled in when talking to customer. then at the bottom have a field which works out the total time to clean all the rooms and multiply that number by rate you charge per hour

how i explained it probably sounds more complicated then it really is. if it takes 30 minutes for you for a bedroom and your hourly rate is £12, then each bedroom will cost the client £6.

APPLEMAIDCLEANING

« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2009, 05:18:57 pm »
I have a spread sheet for spring cleaning / end of tenancy cleans

Drop me an email, Andy

sbcleaningservices

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2010, 06:24:09 pm »
Hi
I work in sheffield area and would like a copy of your spreadsheet for once off office cleaning please.
e-mail  SBCleaning@live.co.uk

Bartosz

« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2010, 07:18:47 pm »
So how U guys charge?
Kitchen?
Bedroom?
Bathroom?
How?

Daria Taylor

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2010, 11:30:46 pm »
So how U guys charge?
Kitchen?
Bedroom?
Bathroom?
How?
we charge based on on number of bathrooms, size of kitchen etc. this gives us fixed price and roughly number of hours required.

regards
dash t

Bartosz

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2010, 08:02:39 pm »
Ok ....still no Idea ow to carge heh ;P

There is a House 2 Double bedroom 1 single bedroom,reception, 2 bathrooms,kitchen, livingroom,entrance hall....
8 windows + 2 doors need to be clean outside and inside

How much would You guys charge for one of deep clean?

That way I should know how to charge....

regards

Adam P

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2010, 09:43:12 pm »
deep clean, end of tenancy deep clean or spring clean deep clean? difference would be items in the property and (at least for me) i can charge more per hour for eot then for spring cleans.

kitchen: does that include oven? how many cupboards? extractor fan? approx 3.5 hours to be safe

2 bathrooms: is that shower, shower/bath, just bath, shower door type? tiles around the room? 2.5 hours maybe but a lot more info needed

Bartosz

« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2010, 07:04:22 am »
bathroom with bath, tils on the floor and walls, kitchen dishwasher,oven,12 cupboards,fridge.
I would say job for 7 max 8 h

martin19842

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2010, 08:41:08 am »
hi there,

ideally you would have a price list
1 bed
2 bed
3 bed
4 bed
5 bed
apartments or houses,
the £150 mark for the 3 bed is in the ball park, adjust slightly for local market forces.

but why include the carpet cleaning for that price.
if you look at a 3 bed house assuming the kitchen and bathroom are hard floor ie not carpet, therefore 3 bedrooms, hsl, lounge, as a minimum, maybe add a dining room, therefore at say £20 per room area for the carpet cleaning 5 x 20 = £100 , i would potentially look at £25 per room, so now you are looking at £275.00 for the job.

lots of one offs, and end of tenancy cleans, have a cleaning company and a seperate carpet cleaning company, and if that were so, they would pay £75.00 to each company, they would be in the region of £150, and at least £150ish if not a lot higher.

the ideal is to get as much out of each cstomer as you can work SMART and hard, not just hard.

regards

martin

laurasmithTCSG

« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2010, 11:36:48 am »
Price according to property size - a price list for not only number of bedrooms but also bathrooms.  A two bedroom / two bathroom flat will usually take longer to clean than a three bedroom / one bathroom flat.  This is quite often overlooked.

It is not normally practical or cost effective to view before quoting for end of tenancy cleans, and most clients these days want to phone around and compare a list of prices from various companies.

It is often a case of 'swings and roundabouts'.  If you quote based on the job rather than an hourly rate then you you'll find that some cleans will be more profitable than others, but it will even out over the course of time.
http://www.thecleaningservicesgroup.co.uk - For Commercial & Industrial Cleaning across the UK

suffolkclean

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2010, 03:43:41 pm »
Is anyone prepared to share their price guides for
1 bed flat
2 bed flat
3 bed flat
2 bed house
3 bed house
4 bed house

We have been doing EOT cleans for a few years now, I know some bathrooms with bad lime-scaled shower screens can take MAX 2 1/2 hrs with houses that have Bathroom, 2 x En-Suites, 1 x Cloakroom the price is starting to creep up before you've even done the kitchen & utility room. I've not been getting the last few EOT quotes thinking I'm quoting too much but its bloody hard work - last minute full house cleans so I don't want to do them for any less than £16 p hr.
Comments please!