This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

m.b.s.

Re: Am i paranoid??
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2008, 11:04:53 pm »
My blade is out daily mate, bit of fairy and blade is faultless every time!! ;) ;)
;) im off to bed now  up at 5 are you in town tomoz mjh early morning

MJH

« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2008, 11:06:52 pm »
Ha, tomorrow, no chance bud im still catching up from my travels will chill till monday, have fun!!! :D

m.b.s.

« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2008, 11:09:48 pm »
Ha, tomorrow, no chance bud im still catching up from my travels will chill till monday, have fun!!! :D
good for you have a good layin m8 catch you around one day i did see you speeding past the irish center a few week ago  but i was on the oposit side of the rd you have silver lettering on white van i think it was you

MJH

« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2008, 11:12:37 pm »
good for you have a good layin m8 catch you around one day i did see you speeding past the irish center a few week ago  but i was on the oposit side of the rd you have silver lettering on white van i think it was you

Thats me m8 we will chat soon, beep next time im always bombing around there and forgetting  about the speed cameras!! ??? ???

m.b.s.

« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2008, 11:14:34 pm »

Thats me m8 we will chat soon, beep next time im always bombing around there and forgetting  about the speed cameras!! ??? ???
;D ;D right must go to bed now see you around m8

Dean Aspects

« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2008, 11:15:24 pm »
Do window cleaners in Leeds only use three letters (m.b.s MJH)  :P

m.b.s.

« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2008, 11:17:03 pm »
Do window cleaners in Leeds only use three letters (m.b.s MJH)  :P
you could join us  and be D T A  ;D :P

Dean Aspects

« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2008, 11:20:15 pm »
Do i have to move to Leeds though?  ;)

m.b.s.

« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2008, 11:25:19 pm »
Do i have to move to Leeds though?  ;)
no we dont need any more compatition things are bad enought right going to bed now see you all tomoz good night  ;D ;)

mr D

« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2008, 11:34:25 pm »
must say i do like this post lots of possative talk of trad even though its well off topic as per usural .lol

just to add i think david you should/must learn to trad. its not hard and if your planning to be the best w/c in your chosen are weather your gonna do it wfp or trad its a must. other wise you are making a mockery of the inderstry IMO. if you want tips i along with loads of others on here would be happy to help as you have always posted friendly honest posts from my knollage. ive trained up quite a few blokes in my short time w/c and they all turned out to be the muts nuts like yours truely. 8)lol

mark dew

« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2008, 04:12:16 am »
i started off traditional for a couple of years before getting wfp and i am glad i did.
But cleaning windows trad isn't rocket science. The only real difference between someone using a squeegee for the 1st time and a veteran is the income per hour they will earn.
The vet will be not that far away from a basic wfp hourly rate and the new guy (if doing it properly) will probably be near minimum wage.
A bad job done trad is mostly due to laziness. Technique i think is a long way back at 2nd.

Paul Coleman

« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2008, 10:38:50 am »
Can you blame them? If they only read a few posts on here you could forgive them for thinking wfp is a liscense to print money!!! ::)

& yes 90% of you are guilty as charged! :-*

Tony

BVetter keep posting about the 10k a week income then as I could do with a load of cheap second hand WFP kit coming onto the market   :)