Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

[GQC] Tim

Re: video of rinsing please
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2008, 02:52:02 pm »
When you mention software, what do you mean, software for encoding the video to a smaller format, or software to create captions and that sort of stuff?

Windows Movie Maker could do for some simple editing.

« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2008, 02:58:57 pm »
When you mention software, what do you mean, software for encoding the video to a smaller format, or software to create captions and that sort of stuff?

Windows Movie Maker could do for some simple editing.
to compress the video and for editing a little maybe,
The one I have at the mo takes the vid off the cam but only in small resolution which than looks rubbish when you watch it.

mark dew

« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2008, 03:14:26 pm »
That vid wasn't bad. It's good you're doing this. These vids are worth pages of words and makes it much easier for people to comprehend.

When i get a half decent cam i would also do this and try to get clear, before and after shots of the windows.
Doing this with a 1st clean would be good. Also mentioning the flow rate used would be helpful with 'rinsing on' posts. And what brush/jets used would also be a good info.

Peter fogwill and alex have done this before but not any newbies (to wfp) like the majority of us.

dai

« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2008, 09:07:44 pm »
I was watching the American guy, he didn't wash the top frame but then rinsed it, And when he is rinsing the top of the right pane, the water is splashing onto the left pane that he just rinsed.
It is for this reason that I would wash them both before rinsing.

I also wash the whole side of a conservatory before rinsing, Each to his own technique, as has been said previously.

cherubs cleaning

« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2008, 09:38:22 pm »
ian,

well done mate looks good

just need to get good on zig zag

jerry

groundhog

« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2008, 09:45:31 pm »

I was watching the American guy, he didn't wash the top frame but then rinsed it, And when he is rinsing the top of the right pane, the water is splashing onto the left pane that he just rinsed.
It is for this reason that I would wash them both before rinsing.

I also wash the whole side of a conservatory before rinsing, Each to his own technique, as has been said previously.

I tend to rinse each pane as I go, I feel that by doing this I am keeping the momentum of the water going down the glass and helping to wash all the dirt off. Not sure if this makes sense? but I know what I mean!!  :-[

« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2008, 10:00:52 pm »
ian,

well done mate looks good

just need to get good on zig zag

jerry
I am trying as i'm told  ::) :-\

Have another vid from today but cam has gone walkabouts or packed away where I cant find it  >:( watched to make a vid tonight of something to help others, maybe tomorrow  :(

geefree

« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2008, 12:38:06 am »
let me know if you want some lessons  ;D ;D ;D

just kidding ;)

« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2008, 12:44:01 am »
let me know if you want some lessons  ;D ;D ;D

just kidding ;)
lol I think I will be ok  ;)