This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

groundhog

Re: WHAT I LIKE MOST ABOUT THE SL-X
« Reply #120 on: May 19, 2008, 12:01:21 am »
And I prefer my Harris pole!! Did you guys really pay over £400 for that!!!!  :o

groundhog

« Reply #121 on: May 19, 2008, 12:24:06 am »
Horay!! back where I belong as a cleanitup God!!!  ;D

groundhog

« Reply #122 on: May 19, 2008, 12:29:46 am »
Hey dj I like the Simon Cowell trousers!!!!  ;D

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #123 on: May 19, 2008, 12:43:10 am »
And I prefer my Harris pole!! Did you guys really pay over £400 for that!!!!  :o

Yes we know that by now, the SL-X will still have your decorators pole for breakfast, lunch and dinner, clamps are not perfect, but they still do the job well.

Maybe you should refrain from posting something if you can't actually contribute to the thread.

And since you are representing a company (aren't you?), you'd do well to act more professionally.

groundhog

« Reply #124 on: May 19, 2008, 08:45:05 am »

Yes we know that by now, the SL-X will still have your decorators pole for breakfast, lunch and dinner, clamps are not perfect, but they still do the job well.

Maybe you should refrain from posting something if you can't actually contribute to the thread.

And since you are representing a company (aren't you?), you'd do well to act more professionally.

Ha Ha Ha!!! ;D ;D ;D Your a bundle of laughs aren't you Tim!!!! ;D Please explain how your £400 pole is better than my £15 pole? It does the job exactly the same, and the clamps don't need glueing every 5 minutes!!!! ;)

NWH

« Reply #125 on: May 19, 2008, 04:32:57 pm »
Groundhog i`ve got a brand new facelift in the shed if you want to try that,i`ve got poles coming out of my arris.You know why they call that a arriss pole don`t you,cos it`s a pain in the arriss to having to keep buying a new 1 lol. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :o :o :o :-* :-* :-* :-*

NWH

« Reply #126 on: May 19, 2008, 05:05:28 pm »
That pain in the arriss pole is qualaty lamb beefy lol. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Alex Wingrove

« Reply #127 on: May 19, 2008, 06:15:38 pm »
Groundhog i`ve got a brand new facelift in the shed if you want to try that,i`ve got poles coming out of my arris.You know why they call that a arriss pole don`t you,cos it`s a pain in the arriss to having to keep buying a new 1 lol. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :o :o :o :-* :-* :-* :-*

did you make that up by yourself? lol

ive got a 24ft facelift, how easy is it to make it 34ft? will i need to buy a new gf base section?

got anything you wanna sell,

steve a

« Reply #128 on: May 19, 2008, 06:36:54 pm »

ive got a 24ft facelift, how easy is it to make it 34ft? will i need to buy a new gf base section?

Aye.      'Is arrisss

NWH

« Reply #129 on: May 19, 2008, 06:40:35 pm »

You would need 2 buy 2 more sections and a new base section,about £250.

groundhog

« Reply #130 on: May 19, 2008, 06:43:32 pm »
Groundhog i`ve got a brand new facelift in the shed if you want to try that,i`ve got poles coming out of my arris.

Thanks for the offer but I am more than happy with my B&Q pole, so is Dai and the many other users of this fantstic pole!  ;)

NWH

« Reply #131 on: May 19, 2008, 06:44:47 pm »
Groundhog i`ve got a brand new facelift in the shed if you want to try that,i`ve got poles coming out of my arris.

Thanks for the offer but I am more than happy with my B&Q pole, so is Dai and the many other users of this fantstic pole!  ;)
Yeah and there a bit good with a paintbrush aswell so i`m told lol. ;D ;D ;D ;D

groundhog

« Reply #132 on: May 19, 2008, 06:50:31 pm »

I'm sure that they are, thats why decorators use them, because they are a quality, lightweight and hardwearing pole! How many decorators do you think have decided that instead of getting a harris pole they will pay out over £400 on a window cleaners pole instead? None! because they are not that stupid!!!!  ;)

groundhog

« Reply #133 on: May 19, 2008, 06:53:24 pm »
I've been trying to figure out what company you do represent Groundhog, danne but you're good. Is it Ionics?

Brilliant cover, your acting stupid all the time, but that Harris pole was just a bit of idiocy too far. Who's going to beleive that? Are you cleaning windows or giving them a coat of emulsion?

If you ask me the real idiocy here is spending over £400 on a pole that has clamps that don't work, when you could get a quality pole for under £15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;)

« Reply #134 on: May 19, 2008, 06:58:22 pm »
Glad your online grounhog I've been sticking up for you. I'll leave it with you now mate.

NWH

« Reply #135 on: May 19, 2008, 07:02:03 pm »

I'm sure that they are, thats why decorators use them, because they are a quality, lightweight and hardwearing pole! How many decorators do you think have decided that instead of getting a harris pole they will pay out over £400 on a window cleaners pole instead? None! because they are not that stupid!!!!  ;)
It`s like Groundhog day all over again,if you want to use a pikey pole then so be it lol. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

groundhog

« Reply #136 on: May 19, 2008, 07:06:45 pm »
Glad your online grounhog I've been sticking up for you. I'll leave it with you now mate.

I see that you have removed your post Discount, did you realise how silly it made you look?? It's a good job I used a quote from it in my previous post!!!  ;D

groundhog

« Reply #137 on: May 19, 2008, 07:18:01 pm »

if you want to use a pikey pole then so be it lol. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Try one for yourself, I can guarantee that you will be pleasantly suprised by the quality of this pole!!

NWH

« Reply #138 on: May 19, 2008, 07:20:09 pm »
I will try 1 just for you,i`ll get 1 tomorrow.How did you secure the brush and i take it it`s an outside with the pole hose job,what`s the reach with it.

« Reply #139 on: May 19, 2008, 07:22:40 pm »
I like a joke groundhog, but we are screwing luke and alexs thread up. Some people on here do want serious info on the slx, that's why I delete. Cheers.

Listen, why not start your own 'arris poling post?

Just because it works and you like it why turn your guns on Gardners?