This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

geefree

Re: All bungalows
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2008, 12:15:53 am »
part time.. for retirement purposes... better than golf....

what happens when most people retire?... dont say it.... :-X

so a round, part time... just bungalows.... ideal therapy.

and nice little earner. :)

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2008, 12:20:58 am »
Vince Green Said -
However, it proves that it is possible to build a round of all bungalows and I have actually thought about it for when I get older.

Im always thinking of building a round of just bungalows but i would have to travel miles to get enough.

Maybe build a mini round with just bungalows  ;D
you and 100's if not 1000's of others Good luck I have about 30 maybe 40 of them on my rounds. I wouls swop all my work tomorrow for b'lows anyday of the week if they are priced right.

geefree

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2008, 12:23:07 am »
you had a drink ian....? ;D... priced price

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2008, 12:27:42 am »
you had a drink ian....? ;D... priced price
lol, priced right even *  ::)

corona and a slice maybe affecting my type

geefree

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2008, 12:34:32 am »
whats a slice  ;D

Cleaner Windows

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2008, 08:17:22 am »
I take pride in my work and personally cant understand how your happy doing a job just for financial benefit only, sure its great making good money but how loyal will your customers be if they start with the money first attitude ??? 
I agree, I like to provide a good service so customers will want to stay with me, I've been wc'ing for years now and have learnt to take pride in what I do, it's not just about the money!
I'm doing much better when it comes to picking up new customers and just generally doing better in business and I'm sure its because Ive got a more professional attitude ;)
when I'm cleaning windows

Ian_Giles

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2008, 08:44:06 am »
WFP, no question for me, I'm not going to claim WFP does a better job but I will claim it does a more thorough job and of course it is easier on the body and you can work quicker thereby earning more money.
Also of course, just like any other type of house, you have all kinds of different windows in different bungalows and on leaded and georgian windows WFP is most certainly better.
There are also a great many awkward windows on bungalows, just because they are lower  doesn't mean they are not difficult to get at...

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

Londoner

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2008, 10:06:11 am »
I agree with Ian about the awkward windows. A lot of bungalows have the dreaded rose bushes at the front. This, I think, is because the bungalows tends to house older people who like their rose bushes.
It does make them more difficult to clean.

mick sams

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2008, 12:17:15 pm »
i have a round of shops and bungalows only . forced into this after an accident of a ladder. been window cleaning for 16 years. i would prefer to do houses as more money can be earned. most of my customers are retired and want to talk to you when trying to collect the money so slows you down. i use trad and wfp and am looking to take on houses this year much easier with the system. have to change all my advertising and web site www.shopwindowcleaning.co.uk

Simon_King

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2008, 01:29:49 pm »
I would do both trad and wfp. If they are leaded then wfp is far quicker and easier. If the windows "sheet" well then I would use wfp even if they are plain glass.
I like wfp but I still think trad has its place.

chan

« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2008, 12:59:33 am »
i have a few bungalows i use wfp only because there lead, if there normal traditianl baby

alanwilson

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2008, 01:57:58 am »
some honest opinions there, thanks lads and laddesses, I would happily take a 20% drop in turnover if it was a;ll bungalows, thats being honest.

on a more honest note I shouldn't have drunk so much rounf the pub tonight, spent nearly £100 on drinkn and its tareting to shpow

nite ninte
I've never been to bed with an ugly bird but I've woken up with loads!

Cleaner Windows

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2008, 07:00:17 am »
phew! gopd job yourt speelinng wasn''t affocted!  ;D
when I'm cleaning windows

Londoner

« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2008, 07:02:07 am »
£100 ?     You are definitely going to the wrong pub