This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paul Coleman

Re: Stupid customer....!
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2008, 06:14:35 pm »
THE DECORATOR WORKING HERE SAID THEY WERE A MESS

Somebody should have a quiet word in that decorator's ear.....perhaps along the lines of:  "MIND YOUR OWN B****Y BUSINESS" ;D

Come to think of it, perhaps you could go around there and gloss paint his windows - not the frames though   :)

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2008, 07:40:00 pm »
Considering the whole conversation with him was basically him bare faced lying to me I don't for a second believe the decorator said that. I met him today and he was a nice chap, we had a laugh. Oh well, moving on to new customers :-)

simon knight

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2008, 07:53:37 pm »
No way would I let a customer speak to me like that...I had enough of that crap when I worked in the bank >:(...had to bite my tongue back then: "yes sir, no sir, 3 bags full sir".

Don't have to bite my tongue any more ;D

Feen

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2008, 08:15:47 pm »
My take on this. Initially I'd be boiling and probably would have put the phone down to stop myself from saying what I thought. Next step, delete the customer from my list. If he sent payment, OK. If not, forget it. I've seen how someone I know works (nothing to do with wc) and it reminds me how stressless a job I have. Scrath 'em off. Move on.
Feen

Wayne Thomas

« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2008, 09:52:54 pm »
Should have told him the telephone conversation was being recorded for training purposes and would be posted on the clean it up forum where 12,000 other members could hear what a pratt he was, then deleted his name off your customer list asap.

macmac

« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2008, 10:44:01 pm »
I once had a similar experience with a custy, i was boiling too but the good thing was, he got run over on the high street the week after so i took some comfort from that :)  needless to say that was the end of him (literally) ;)

Tony

jonah

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2008, 10:47:23 pm »
I once had a similar experience with a custy, i was boiling too but the good thing was, he got run over on the high street the week after so i took some comfort from that :)  needless to say that was the end of him (literally) ;)

Tony
I am sure you dont mean that !

AuRavelling79

« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2008, 10:49:14 pm »

Tony

He probably does - this is macmac we're talking about!  ;D
It's a game of three halves!

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2008, 10:50:31 pm »
i would drop him......and after i had dropped him i would take him off the customer list ;)

peter holley

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2008, 10:53:51 pm »
i would have shredded the cheque , and posted it back ....and sent phsycologists card for their benefit ... ;D

Paul Coleman

« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2008, 10:58:11 pm »

Tony

Wasn't a WFP van that got him by any chance, was it?

macmac

« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2008, 11:01:05 pm »

Tony

WHAT? you should have seen the smile on my face when i opened the berwickshire news & read of his fate :D even my c****y tasted better that night for some reason ;)

Tony

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2008, 11:05:12 pm »

WHAT? you should have seen the smile on my face when i opened the berwickshire news & read of his fate :D even my c****y tasted better that night for some reason ;)

Tony
maybe they scraped him up and chucked the bits in the chow mein ;D

jonah

« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2008, 11:10:13 pm »
True or not this is realy bad taste !

macmac

« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2008, 11:17:50 pm »
True or not this is realy bad taste !

You're right, comforting though at least. ;)

Mr. G. reeper

peter holley

« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2008, 11:19:27 pm »
some of us have been wc for years...educated people looking down at us ...but as buisness grows and wfp has begun...circumstances change...

the tables have turned ;D

i for one will milk it ;D

Londoner

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2008, 07:17:14 am »
We have had trouble with people who only want a one off clean because when they phone up we say that we don't do one offs anymore. Then they agree to have them cleaned regularly.

You can guess the rest.

Have had to alter what we say to people to try and prevent these situations happening.

I do think however that a lot of people don't really think things through and once they have their filthy windows made spotless they lose the motivation to keep paying money to keep them that way.