UK Floor Cleaning Forum > Carpet Cleaning Forum

Sky One documentary - can you help?

(1/3) > >>

Katherine:
Hello,
My name is Katherine and I work at London Weekend Television.  We are currently making a documentary for Sky One about flirting and romance in the office.   We want to hear stories from people that work as cleaners.
Have you caught two office workers that assumed they were alone?  
Have you seen anything in the offices you clean that points towards saucy behaviour in the work place?  
We would love to interview you and have you feature in our show, no names and places need be mentioned.  We are happy to mention what company you work for.  If you have any questions or stories please contact me on 0207 633 2642, 0777 412 4545, or email me at Katherine.bovey@granadamedia.com.
Many Thanks,
Katherine

Alan_Harrison:
Wow Katherine what a great idea for a TV program, and how origional and cutting edge. You could have actors simulating "saucy behaviour" while someone with a common accent describes whats going on. Be sure to let this forum know when you're putting this program out, then we can all make a note in our diarys.

PS Don't be offended if some of us don't watch it. We spend the whole day looking at sh..   rubbish. :-/

Alan_Harrison:
Am I being too harsh?

DP:
Depends whether your in it I guess !!!   ;) 

Ill do it,  but only if I can get the cleaning contract afterwards.  ;D

"Said the chimney sweep to the chorus girl"  :-X

Ken Wainwright:
I think our own Mike Halliday should be able to provide Katherine with a cracking story on this one, and probably gain some terrific publicity for his own business at the same time ;) ;) ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version