This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

pal

Help
« on: December 07, 2004, 05:12:05 pm »
Have been offered a contract by a company called Procare, I understand they are a franchise sort of system. Anybody had dealingings with them or can give me advise.

Done 'n' Dusted

Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2004, 08:36:17 pm »
You thought about doing a search on the net for info on them? Just a thought! ;D
It ain't clean till it's Done 'n' Dusted!

martin19842

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2004, 08:56:44 pm »
hi there,

ok procare, yes they are a franchise company of sorts. you will buy the contract from them, the last info i had was that they would charge a maximum of 2k for the job.

they will then take approx 20% of the monthly billing, leaving you with the rest.

i do have other info regarding this type of company, any questions please email or pm.

my advise.  if you seriously cant get work, and there is a lot out there, then it is an easy avenue into the business, but can be costly, as if the contract is lost, there are only certain instances where you would get some money back.

however i am sure that there is more than enough work for you to win business yourself.

regards

martin

Len Gribble

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2004, 09:02:41 pm »
Pal

If you don’t know now! You will never know! or are you selling it? Look at your history posts/threads look at your dates on these!

1. Have been offered a contract by a company called Procare, I understand they are a franchise sort of system. Anybody had dealingings with them or can give me advise.

5. ;)Hi had experience of both Global and Procare. Ended up walking away from Global as they mucked me about. Tried Procare and they have been fair so far. They have not offered hire of vac and sell contracts for 3x not 6x like global.

6. Has anyone had an experience of working for "PROCARE CLEANING " Any good  ?? 

Expect to see you under another guise?

Martin please read before wasting your time

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

pal

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2004, 09:12:22 am »
OK, its a fair cop Len, well done you got me!. I been working for Procare for about 3yrs now and have always been an avid viewer of this site. My passion for the industry remains true. I never tryed to promote the company from this site or draw people in ,however have found the site does give you a fair reflection of what decent honest cleaners feel about procare. As with any company were not whiter than white and i feel there is always room for improvement. Whilst i have been with procare i am constantly trying to establish what contractors thoughts are as see if we can improve our methods to enable cleaners to enjoy a better life style. There are plenty of rummours about procare but as of yet Martin seems to be the only one who runs close to the truth. Like i said im not here to promote the company,im here to help my self and other contractors enjoy a better way of life within a very competitive industry.Im apologise if i have caused any offence with my postings and i wont be doing it again. Take care Paul.....

martin19842

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2004, 10:10:46 am »
hi there pal,

i used to work for global, so i should be pretty near with the Procare info, wouldnt you say???

if you read the procare history you may finf it interesting if you go back to the late eighties, early nineties.

regards

martin

pal

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2004, 02:46:22 pm »
Martin,

Well aware of the history between the two companies, wants your point.

martin19842

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2004, 03:25:50 pm »
hi there,

there isnt a specific point, purely pointing that out.

however now i have my own corporate property services company, and am doing very nicely without having to 'buy' work.  and if anybody were to ask my advice, then i woud give it.

regards

martin

pal

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2004, 03:29:31 pm »
Martin,

I thank you for your honesty.

Cheers

Paul.

Len Gribble

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2004, 04:40:30 pm »
Pal

No offence is taken, and thanks for your honesty!

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

martin19842

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2004, 08:08:37 pm »
paul,

incidentally where in the country are you, maybe some mutual back scratching possible

regards

martin

pal

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2004, 01:20:56 pm »
Hi Martin,

Im in Herts Beds Bucks area.