This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

SonOfFormby

What is happening to this site???
« on: February 03, 2008, 07:38:35 pm »
I've been pretty busy lately, so haven't been on much, but every time I do have a little browse, it seems someone or other takes a post personally/the wrong way, and what ensues is a barage of tit 4 tat macho BS, so a perfectly good post descends into a waste of webspace, and I'm noticing most of the aggressive posters are relatively new to this site, not necessarily to w/c, pole or trad. Anyone else notice this/getting pi**ed off with reading it?

Lee

Nathanael Jones

Re: What is happening to this site???
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 07:43:46 pm »
Have you noticed the place is getting quieter too,.. ppl leaving because of all the bitching? It's a pity,... we're all just hear to learn and share our experiences and knowledge. CIU used to be at the top of my forum bookmarks,... no longer i'm afraid....

Conflagration2000

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 07:46:38 pm »
I've been pretty busy lately, so haven't been on much, but every time I do have a little browse, it seems someone or other takes a post personally/the wrong way, and what ensues is a barage of tit 4 tat macho BS, so a perfectly good post descends into a waste of webspace, and I'm noticing most of the aggressive posters are relatively new to this site, not necessarily to w/c, pole or trad. Anyone else notice this/getting pi**ed off with reading it?

Lee

I'm insulted by that >:(

Pistols at dawn you cad ;D
Just like that

Dean Aspects

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 07:48:21 pm »
I have kept out of posting on some subjects and stopped reading others as they were far too aggresive shame really as this started out as a good forum and lately has gone downhill slightly maybe now longer days and hopefully more sunshine people will be in a happier mood and post happy thoughts

Dean

*Chris Browne

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 07:51:58 pm »
group hug everyone ::)

Bobs Window Cleaning

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 07:53:09 pm »
Spot on buddy

Too many posts on here that have nothing to do with window cleaning and too many full of advice without the experience.

Most of the people who helped me when I started wfp have either left or have been hounded out by pratts.
There are some cracking people on here and to mention a few Alex,W Washers,Ian L,Chris in diss,Diy Matt,Grafters, Stu and of course The legend Squeaky.

Bob.

Why oh Why did he spell my name as bod & not bob on my wedding invites.

SonOfFormby

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2008, 07:53:43 pm »

Lee

I'm insulted by that >:(

Pistols at dawn you cad ;D

That's more like it..........light-hearted...............unless youre not joking........GULP!! I haven't even got a pistol.

Lee

groundhog

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2008, 07:55:58 pm »
Talking window cleaning gets boring! you can't beat a good row!!! ;D

Bobs Window Cleaning

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2008, 07:59:12 pm »
Like it groundhog...........shall we start?/

My dads bigger than yours.

LWC

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2008, 08:14:55 pm »
Spot on buddy

Too many posts on here that have nothing to do with window cleaning and too many full of advice without the experience.

Most of the people who helped me when I started wfp have either left or have been hounded out by pratts.
There are some cracking people on here and to mention a few Alex,W Washers,Ian L,Chris in diss,Diy Matt,Grafters, Stu and of course The legend Squeaky.

Bob.

i cant beleive you didnt mention me  >:( im really offended by that, i hate this forum

...joke  :P ;D

Bobs Window Cleaning

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2008, 08:21:17 pm »
 ;D

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2008, 08:34:29 pm »
Its good to be appreciated, but I haven't gone I'm here most days but dont always comment

groundhog

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2008, 08:40:37 pm »
Like it groundhog...........shall we start?/

My dads bigger than yours.

The bigger they are the harder they fall!!  ;D

Bobs Window Cleaning

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2008, 08:45:38 pm »
When you were at school, you fancied the ugly one :D

ronaldo

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2008, 08:59:25 pm »

Lee

Agreed it used to be full of usefull information on our occupation where you could ask a question and get a real answer ! now its just mostly full of shi#e and replies that have nothing to do with what the original post that was asked.
It cant go any further downhill, its already at the bottom just look at some of the recent dross ! nothing to do with window cleaning issues and still the moderators let it continue WHY ?????????? at the end of the day who gives a #### if you need to no anything do a search and read some of the original and proper posts.
A bad days fishing is better than a good days work !

jeff1

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2008, 09:16:10 pm »
I noticed this weeks ago, I even did a topic on another forum asking if they Think CIU was going downhill, and most reply's were YES! Some good members have been driven off the forum, original topics get changed half way through, if you don't want to talk about w/c, or want a good laugh? Then go to the off topic section where you can talk about anything you like.
To much bad attitude towards others in other topics, guy's leaving the forum because of threats to them and there family's, this is no way to run a forum.
If you check the profile of the Mods, there on very little now, where it used to be on regular basis, Are they getting bored with the Job?
Take a look at the Council estate thread, it turned into a slanging match and resulted in threats via email's, one guy had abusive phone calls, If I started that thread I would have locked it myself.

It would be nice to see the forum go back to the way it used to be.

Dean Aspects

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2008, 09:22:41 pm »
I had noticed that the mods were posting less and less on here and the council estate thread went on and is still going on without comment from the mods Have they all stopped doing their jobs and people allowed to post what they want??

Dean

Blackbushe Windows

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2008, 09:24:36 pm »
Agree with Aspects.

Peter
Blackbushe Windows.
Est. 1983
www.blackbushewindows.co.uk

jeff1

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2008, 09:26:50 pm »
If you click on the Mods names at the top of the forum, its says in there profile when they were last on the forum.

Dale Smith

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2008, 09:37:12 pm »
I agree with Aspects in that there is some threads on here where I will not post on as they are sooo bad...... just don't want to get involved or get quoted & taken out of context.
Sad really....
Swindon, Wiltshire.

DASERVICES

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2008, 09:43:07 pm »
Bring back Tosh, he was a good Mod. ;) Apart for his love of the Scots ;D

Dean Aspects

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2008, 09:43:07 pm »
If someone disagree's with your point of view then post an alternative and discuss in a grown up fashion and with respect but lately their has been alot of negative and aggresive posts and i have thought twice about posting a reply in case it gets shot down or taken out of context and i am sure others have felt the same it can knock your confidence

Dean

jeff1

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2008, 09:48:01 pm »
Same here Dean, I see a good title and go in to post, when I read the reply's and see all the bitterness, I don't bother posting.
Its a shame a few of these guy's don't take notice of my little saying at the bottom of each of my posts.

jonah

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2008, 09:49:55 pm »
RWC I started the thread on council estates to try and put the positives accross to working them, if i had of known the ridiculous comments that would have followed believe me I wouldnt have started it ! How do you lock the thread ?

Dale Smith

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2008, 09:53:45 pm »
I think you can lock it when you go to post on additional options at the bottom....I might be wrong but I am sure you can lock your own posts.... ;)
Swindon, Wiltshire.

jonah

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2008, 09:55:45 pm »
Done it ! wish id have noticed earlier .....sorry for causing so much bother guys it really wasnt my intention  ??? ???

Dean Aspects

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2008, 09:57:21 pm »
Well done jonah the fault does not lie with you

Dean

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2008, 09:58:43 pm »
Anyone know any other good forums then?   ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D

jeff1

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2008, 10:00:58 pm »
RWC I started the thread on council estates to try and put the positives accross to working them, if i had of known the ridiculous comments that would have followed believe me I wouldnt have started it ! How do you lock the thread ?
Jonh don't you opologise buddie, It was a good Post, I was going to post on it myself, until I seen the nasty comments on it, I just didn,t want to get involved.

I myself did a post some time back before I was wfp, it was called, I lost my first one to wfp, it all started off nice and calm but ended up in a witch hunt for poor old squeeky, I asked for it to be locked in the end and after 100's of reply's, now they have given us the option to lock our own posts.

Dale Smith

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2008, 10:01:22 pm »
Not your fault at all Jonah, when you started the post it was good, as it was relevant to myself big time, but then it went weird & I did not bother with it.
Not your fault at all    ;D
Swindon, Wiltshire.

Dale Smith

« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2008, 10:06:45 pm »
And me  ;D ;D
Swindon, Wiltshire.

TennetClean

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2008, 11:19:09 pm »
all forums go through phases, people come and people leave.  From what I have seen here, the people who seem to know LEAST are the ones that post the most.  Like "yeah this is how you make a great system, buy this and this and this and cobble it all together"  Only later do they reveal they have never actually done it and only window clean like a day a week and just their friends houses.

However, nobody has the right to try to bully any one else of a thread though, and personal threats are just taking things to a ridiculous extreme
My friends call me Tuppence Clean

Pole2pole

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2008, 11:23:12 pm »
Tennet.............What are you doin here? I didn't mention Council Housing,did I?  ;D

Pole2pole

« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2008, 11:27:49 pm »
Jeff...............i believe you have an apology to make. Before i get banned for appearing to be a nutter. Quick Jeff before they come and take me away and throw me into solitary confinement for 6 months. Thinking about it........Jeff,don't say a word...............not     a      word  ;D

supernova77

« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2008, 11:28:06 pm »
TennetClean,

Why don't you change your name to Tenant Clean?

;)

Andy

Pole2pole

« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2008, 11:28:29 pm »
damn...that's torn it   ::)

TennetClean

« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2008, 11:29:29 pm »
I'm gonna change it to "EliteClean" LOL
My friends call me Tuppence Clean

Pole2pole

« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2008, 11:31:30 pm »
Or tenant chain"saw" cleaner.........? YOU START.........HE'LL CUT YA TO SHREDS  ;D

Pole2pole

« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2008, 11:32:58 pm »
Jeff,just to ley ya know i have to log off now. I've been invited to Beadles funeral next week. I won't be able to attend the funeral but i should make it to the small finger buffet later.  ;D
Beadle has requested his remains be recycled into compost and scattered on a Garden ITV sources say he could be back in early autum with watch our Beadles a sprout ;D
[/quote
Oh dear........at least i was trying to be original,lol. I hear he's gonna be cremated. ITV next saturday........watch out.........You've been flamed  ;D

geefree

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2008, 11:53:19 pm »
Spot on buddy

Bob.

....what about me lol

seriously, tho,

when i first joined and anything that seemed innapropriate was either locked or moved,

maybe they have eased off a little, due to the culprits complaining about harsh treatment and having a go at the moderators,

Its a hard one  to work out why its started to turn slightly nasty on certain topics,without moderators intervening,

but on the same hand its hard for them to decide which is simply a heated discussion, leaving room for replies which may take the heat off etc....or to stop it dead in its tracks, risking upsetting a few people with a look of heavy handedness.

Tricky One.    ::)

jeff1

« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2008, 12:05:14 am »
I agree to some parts of that Gazz, but when the posts become abusive to other members it is the time to lock it and that never happened.

Pole2pole

« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2008, 12:06:14 am »
true,that should have happened long ago on the CH topic

geefree

« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2008, 12:09:45 am »
I agree to some parts of that Gazz, but when the posts become abusive to other members it is the time to lock it and that never happened.

totally agree if someone is being abused it should be locked, to be honest im trying to figure out why it wasnt..

have the moderators posted any comments elsewhere regarding this,?..... in fact where are they.

jeff1

« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2008, 12:10:18 am »
Happy Birthday tooooooooo meeeeeeeee. Be nice to me Jeff lol

The beers are on you then Buddie  ;D Happy Birthday Dude  ;)

jeff1

« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2008, 12:15:15 am »

totally agree if someone is being abused it should be locked, to be honest im trying to figure out why it wasnt..

have the moderators posted any comments elsewhere regarding this,?..... in fact where are they.
Ian Mainly comes on every morning before work and obviously doesnt have the time to read everything and Trevor hasn't been on since Jan 29, maybe they should hand it to someone with more time on there hands because to moderate a forum of this size needs more time spent reading all the posts, the Guy's do the best Job they can with the limited time they have, but it does need more time spent reading all the posts.

jeff1

« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2008, 12:17:49 am »
cheers fella. Is it custom for the BB to get them in? poope lol

Yep! BB always gets the first round in, so I recon thats a couple of thousand pints yu owe the guy's on here, I would get the home Brew Kit out if I was you

Pole2pole

« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2008, 12:18:24 am »
Totally agree jeff. i do,honest. I mean,can you imagin going thru half the stuff on here? Nooooooooo. Saying that,if they were all like you,half the posts would be deleted in the morning  ;D And where do you get all your smileys from? I feel out done here lol

Pole2pole

« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2008, 12:19:32 am »
cheers fella. Is it custom for the BB to get them in? poope lol

Yep! BB always gets the first round in, so I recon thats a couple of thousand pints yu owe the guy's on here, I would get the home Brew Kit out if I was you
Is that a sperm?  ;D

jeff1

« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2008, 12:22:55 am »
Its a Tadpole you Gonk
I got them from our forum and stored on my photobucket, more fun than the boaring ones on here.

geefree

« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2008, 12:23:41 am »
Its a Tadpole you Gonk
I got them from our forum and stored on my photobucket, more fun than the boaring ones on here.

brilliant !

jikwan

« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2008, 01:01:53 am »
my view about it --agression bitching slagging negativity etc is its because of the
bad weather
were dependent on good reasonable weather
been a lousy wet summer an this winter been really bad so far
theres got to be frustration and anger depression
these mind states colour every thing we do  like posting on this or any other forum

plus theres a hell of a lot of traffic on this forum  massive amounts of postings
compared to other sites

the more postings there are youll get increased amount of "bad" posts
Zen is the art of seeing everything.....noticing nothing

Ian_Giles

« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2008, 06:02:27 am »
Gordon bennett, you turn your back for one moment! :-X

A year or two ago, the amount of threads started and replied to in a single day took up no more than about 3/4 of a page...tops...Now it is usually going over into 2 and a half pages :-\

It is no easy matter to read through everything that is written, plus I also like to put in advice or comments of my own too.

for instance, I never even read the council estate one!

But you guys also share a responsibility for policing the forum, I have not had a single complaint made officially about any of the threads or comments, and yet on every topic there is the 'Report to moderator' button.

There was the one guy who got badly slated for his spelling, the first I really knew about it was when someone started a general thread about the bullying on this guys thread...not one single official complaint.
I dealt with it retrospectively, and I believe he was booted off site for not registering with his real name, a shame that, but after the comments he had I doubt he would have bothered posting again anyway.

Take a look at this thread for instance, it has meandered all over the place, with lots of jokey one liners and some pretty aimless comments.

I agree with you about the nature of some of the spiked comments, I get fed up of constantly deleting swearwords, I delete no end of stupid one liners, if it wasn't for the fact that it highlights exactly what I mean I'd delete half the dross that makes up this thread, or more likely, because it takes so long to do, I'd just lock it.
And of course I also have fair reason to delete the whole thing, as this thread has nothing to do with window cleaning itself, it's just people coming on and bitching about the forum and how it is run.

If you have a problem, report it to the mods or admin, and then if it isn't dealt with, or you don't get a personal reply, then you really do have fair reason to moan.

I'll leave this thread untouched and unlocked, lets see how many more absurd replies and one liners it gets.

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

Pole2pole

« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2008, 06:43:00 am »
Morning Ian. The early bird catches us out  ;) Ouch, i've just had a "serious" thought. They don't come along often so listen up. I reckon if a subscription was introduced.....£20 a year or something nominal,then the site may well go back to the quality that existed a couple of years ago. Times are a changing on CIU. Some go with the flow whilst others move on. I think if CIU really want to bring back some of the credibility that can still be salvaged, it's up to the boys at the top to make that change.
Still,ya gotta have a bit of fun though. It's a tough one, ain't it? Oh and I've removed all the waffle to make room for some more sensible comments. Me and Jeff do go into one sometimes. It's all his fault  ::)  ;D

« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2008, 07:19:45 am »
Gordon bennett, you turn your back for one moment! :-X

A year or two ago, the amount of threads started and replied to in a single day took up no more than about 3/4 of a page...tops...Now it is usually going over into 2 and a half pages :-\

It is no easy matter to read through everything that is written, plus I also like to put in advice or comments of my own too.

for instance, I never even read the council estate one!

But you guys also share a responsibility for policing the forum, I have not had a single complaint made officially about any of the threads or comments, and yet on every topic there is the 'Report to moderator' button.

There was the one guy who got badly slated for his spelling, the first I really knew about it was when someone started a general thread about the bullying on this guys thread...not one single official complaint.
I dealt with it retrospectively, and I believe he was booted off site for not registering with his real name, a shame that, but after the comments he had I doubt he would have bothered posting again anyway.

Ian

I think a lot on here leave the moderating to the moderators, me included if I am honest, I do think we should use the report button a little more (I have never used it as I thought you mods just picked things up) maybe just maybe there needs to been more moderators on this section seeing at it gets more posts than any other section of the forum. as far as I am aware there are four, You Ian Trevor, Mike the owner and Jeff B.

Ian

nat

« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2008, 08:16:19 am »
so if a topic does sway off its subject would the moderators want a report every time a reply sways off subject??? wouldn't that mean that you will be getting a mail every 10 or so minutes? don't you think thats the job of the mods? I would of thought so! If one or two mods can't handle the amount of info that gets posted then surely you need either more mods or mods that are more comitted to the forum don't you? :-\

xxmattyxx

« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2008, 08:27:48 am »
or mods that are more comitted to the forum don't you? :-\

IMO the above implies the Mods dont give a hoot, when in fact Im sure they do, they wouldnt be Mods otherwise.

Matt

nat

« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2008, 09:22:14 am »
or mods that are more comitted to the forum don't you? :-\

IMO the above implies the Mods dont give a hoot, when in fact Im sure they do, they wouldnt be Mods otherwise.

Matt

who said anything about giving a 'hoot'? read it again!!

groundhog

« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2008, 09:30:17 am »
When you were at school, you fancied the ugly one :D

When you was at school you were the ugly one!!! ;D

geefree

« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2008, 10:14:28 am »
it's just people coming on and bitching about the forum and how it is run.

If you have a problem, report it to the mods or admin, and then if it isn't dealt with, or you don't get a personal reply, then you really do have fair reason to moan.

I'll leave this thread untouched and unlocked, lets see how many more absurd replies and one liners it gets.

Ian

i thinks thats unfair to call it dross, as a few funny one liners is hardly the same as direct insults, and bitching about the forum is quite a strong term to use,

the thread itself was started out of concern for this forum,

granted its not about window cleaning, but the thread would not have been started in the first place had the council thread not got out of hand, and veered well away from window cleaning,

I am sure most people would be reluctant to hit the " report to moderator" hoping offensive threads would turns themselves around on their own,

groundhog

« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2008, 10:29:50 am »

i thinks thats unfair to call it dross, as a few funny one liners is hardly the same as direct insults, and bitching about the forum is quite a strong term to use,

granted its not about window cleaning, but the thread would not have been started in the first place had the council thread not got out of hand, and veered well away from window cleaning,

I am sure most people would be reluctant to hit the " report to moderator" hoping offensive threads would turns themselves around on their own,

Get a life Gazza!!! ;)

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2008, 10:37:08 am »
I've used the "report to moderator" button in the past,... I got no reply, and no action was taken.

That being said,.. this is a very busy forum and you have to give the moderators all due credit,.. it's a lot of unpaid and thankless work, and on the whole they do a lot of good. My suggestion would be that there simply needs to be MORE moderators, to share the workload, and manage the threads more effectively.

I'd volunteer myself,.. but I think admin here would see a conflict of interests!  ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2008, 05:15:51 pm »
It's true that this forum has become less tolerant. The list of topics that can't be disscused  sensibly because of opinionated and dogmatic posts grows and grows.
Jehovah Witnesses? Earnings?Social housing?Top end systems?Immigrants? Hot systems? Marketing?Spelling?

« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2008, 05:22:03 pm »
I can put up with most things, but hot systems? That should be locked straight away!

elite mike

« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2008, 05:27:29 pm »
It's true that this forum has become less tolerant. The list of topics that can't be disscused  sensibly because of opinionated and dogmatic posts grows and grows.
Jehovah Witnesses? Earnings?Social housing?Top end systems?Immigrants? Hot systems? Marketing?Spelling?

lol

« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2008, 05:44:51 pm »
I think that probably the trad cleaners were a nicer bunch. Even now you see someone writing a eulogy to pulex rubbers and it can be quite pleasant. Back then they were disscusing a job, maybe a way of life, and they all had something in common. Now for many of us it's just a business.

There is also a sort of life cycle to forum members. Come on, post a lot, ask a lot of questions, and then slow down as they get what they need.

« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2008, 05:46:32 pm »
I think that probably the trad cleaners were a nicer bunch. Even now you see someone writing a eulogy to pulex rubbers and it can be quite pleasant. Back then they were disscusing a job, maybe a way of life, and they all had something in common. Now for many of us it's just a business.

There is also a sort of life cycle to forum members. Come on, post a lot, ask a lot of questions, and then slow down as they get what they need.
I think wfp has more to talk about that trad to be honest.

geefree

« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2008, 06:10:03 pm »

Get a life Gazza!!! ;)

i know sad arnt i, just like to pop an opinion same as thee lot lol

« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2008, 06:18:51 pm »
Thing with trad, everyone was pretty much equal, same kit, similar problems - weather etc. Wfp has turned people into would be entrepanuers (where is the spell check) with illusions of granduer, with business like attitudes whereas your old windowcleaner treated it more as a job perhaps? Seems that attitudes have become much more cut throat. Having said that my local cleaners seem a real friendly bunch.........so far.

Grafters Cleaning Services

« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2008, 06:30:02 pm »
Spot on buddy

nice of you to mention me thanx bob, i try to make common sense and to be civil at all times
my motto is treat people how you expect to be treated
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2008, 06:31:28 pm »
Spot on buddy

nice of you to mention me thanx bob, i try to make common sense and to be civil at all times
and that post is also spot on Jay  ;)

Grafters Cleaning Services

« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2008, 06:36:02 pm »
Spot on buddy

thank you WW
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2008, 06:36:57 pm »
Spot on buddy

thank you WW
;) your welcome  :)

Terry_Burrows

« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2008, 07:38:05 pm »
 ;D just all turn up at windex for a beer up ,job done ;D :D ::)
WWW.FASTESTWINDOWCLEANER.CO.UK
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD HOLDER
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF MASTER WINDOW CLEANERS.

Dean Aspects

« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2008, 07:45:59 pm »

Are you buying?  ;D
See him disappear now thats why he's the fastest window cleaner  ;)

Dean

« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2008, 07:46:39 pm »
does that mean if i get your beer'd up I can beat you ?  ;D