This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: Which Domain?
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2007, 06:33:17 pm »
I was looking for SCS.whatever, but it was already taken, logged onto the forum and found out one of them was taken by you.  So I went for sherwoodcleaningservices.co.uk.  It works okay but I would have rathered the scs, so I'd say try and keep it if you can especially if you have a good daily hit count on the site.

If you don't have a good hit count or the price of renewal is too much then go for the southerncleaningservices.whatever.  You have to balance the saving with the cost of livery on the van and stationary as well though.

scs.uk.com is ok... But to be honest I don't think it looks like a proper domain if you know what I mean?  scs.co.uk would look ok.

I've decided to change over to southerncleaningservices.co.uk now anway :)

Andy
You made the best choice IMO Andy.

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2007, 07:53:49 pm »
Hi All,

My website scs.uk.com is currently not working as I'm in the process of renewing the domain - It takes a little while to renew a .uk.com domain for some reason.

I am however wondering if I should use a different domain instead.

Which one do you think is best:

-----------------------------------------------
scs.uk.com

southern-cleaning.com

southerncleaningservices.co.uk
-------------------------------------------------

Thanks,
Andy
a uk.com domain takes time to renew because it is a second level domain name.

I used to sell these years ago, but always offered the better ones, .co.uk for uk .com, .net for worldwide.

Mo

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2007, 08:28:40 pm »
windows live web side is free

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2007, 08:33:28 pm »
windows live web side is free
free normally has a cost involved, be it people that dont know much about websites that go on to say they dont work, or hidden fees.