Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

KevTraynor

Buisness accounts
« on: November 14, 2007, 09:32:20 am »
Hi All

I have now been up and running for 3 months now and have 1 small office contract.
I am keeping track of all my accounts through a program called Quick books But was wondering if anyone had a template which they are willing to share for keeping there accounts and cash flow through MS Excel

Please email it to me traynorkev@hotmail.com

Thanks
Kev

Kinver_Clean

Re: Buisness accounts
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 05:48:30 pm »
I would have thought that Q Books would do that and a lot more-- like doing your profit and loss account and year end reports. Delve a little deeper into the system and see what you find. I use Sage which for what I want is far too powerful but my accountant has the accountant version that does a lot of the work automatically. That costs about £90 for the level I use.
The best thing is to see an accountant and see what he wants for the year-end, if you do it how he wants it from the start it saves an awful lot later on. It may seem extravagant to use a professional from the start but he will save you an awful lot of tax.
The reason most small businesses fail in the first two years is solely due to poor or non-existent accounting, followed by a ginormous tax bill.
Doing the cleaning is the easy bit- staying solvent and profitable is the hardest.

Trevor
God must love stupid people---He made so many.

rhys11

Re: Buisness accounts
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 02:10:57 am »
hi can you send me a copy plz
rhysaharries@hotmail.com
rhys