This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

m.b.s.

nat
« on: October 25, 2007, 02:58:23 pm »
thanks for your help last night regarding combo van designe printed it out an put it up against my van this morning i think it is a bit too much so i would be greatfull if you could do me some minor changes if you would please. call now for a quote is fantastic were it is .the bit i wont changing is how you have put mbs window cleaners and phone numbers diagnolly could you change it to say M.B.S.second line Window cleaners straight to fit in the side pannel and the phone numbers underneath the pannell were all the lines are  straight. also on the back can you just put M.B.S. windowcleaners  straight so that M.B.S. is in the middle of the windows and window cleaners is underneath the phone numbers and quote are fantastic where they are
just one more thing you did a logo fo cleaner windows i like that logo alot can you do me one for a black t shirt the same as cleaner windows but instead of cleaner windows would you put M.B.S. Window cleaners thanks sorry for been a pain but you said you like playing with designes  ps not sure if the logo has to be on a black back ground or white for a black t shirt so if you could post both colour background that would be great thanks your a star

Trevor Knight

Re: nat
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 04:10:03 pm »
Just an observation but i wouldn't cut the W out of Window on the back of the van?

Gives the ipression your trying to squeeze everything in?

Just my thoughts  ???
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

nat

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 05:12:44 pm »
Trevor - It was never intended to be a scale image just a scamp, the sign writer will proportion the image correctly (well he should do anyway).

MBS - I will try to look at this some time this evening but can't promise. i have to get some invoices and a couple of quotes done tonight so may be a little tight on time, once i have had a go i will post it back up here.

m.b.s.

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 05:21:50 pm »
cheers nat no rush

nat

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2007, 08:42:24 pm »
Ok, i have made these changes for you. I will give you my opinion if anyone else wishes to add the no worries.

1) I think this version looks neater on the van, but the bigger diagnal version i think will look pretty good when on the van, i think it can be hard to visulise until its on there, but i have seen this kind of thing done before and it does look good and it will get noticed a lot more. the cost will be a lot more to print and fit but i think it would be worth it, this second version looks neat and tidy and you could probably get the vynils printed for around £50 if you fit them yourself which is easy.

2) i think your uniforms should be consistent with your van, it looks smarter than having a total different look, i have attached a simple piccy of a white t-shirt with the details on it.

let me know your thoughts

m.b.s.

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2007, 08:52:33 pm »
thanks nat i think the first designe was exalant but i think its would look better on a bigger van as mine has too many curves and things the second one looks neater for the size van the t shirts look good but a white t shirt for work thanks for all your efforts as they are great when i get the van written i will post some pics cheers your one in a million

nat

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2007, 09:03:15 pm »
how about purple with white logo

m.b.s.

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2007, 09:06:19 pm »
dont think purple will suit me  ;D ;D ;D

nat

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2007, 09:07:46 pm »
don't wear your purple eyeliner then! ;) ;D

m.b.s.

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2007, 09:11:32 pm »
wont need to if i wear a purple t shirt thats why i like the cleaner windows logo for a black t shirt

nat

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2007, 09:13:23 pm »
white logo on black then, jees i feel like i'm at a fashion parade! :D

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2007, 09:14:22 pm »
how about purple with white logo
looks depressing  :(

nat

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2007, 09:15:56 pm »
you can always have go yourself WW ;)

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2007, 09:18:21 pm »
Nat dont be like that m8, I love your designs you do, I just think the purple t-shirt is a no no, van looks fantastic.

I would have a go but I have so much on at the mo I dont seem to be sleeping

nat

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2007, 09:19:35 pm »
Nat dont be like that m8, I love your designs you do, I just think the purple t-shirt is a no no, van looks fantastic.

I would have a go but I have so much on at the mo I dont seem to be sleeping
i'm not being funny, hard to express emotion on these forums!

m.b.s.

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2007, 09:25:10 pm »
any chance of the cleaner windows logo with mbs window cleaners and phone numbers under neath is there nat ;) ;)  :D

nat

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2007, 09:27:08 pm »
i don't really think thats fair MBS, Thats for Denis, i wouldn't want anyone else having the same logo as mine would you?

m.b.s.

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2007, 09:28:28 pm »
true any chance of another then

nat

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2007, 09:30:41 pm »
maybe over the weekend if i get time, or if i have a few moments i will try something sooner.

m.b.s.

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2007, 09:33:14 pm »
sorry for been a pain what program do u use i have tryed to get abdo illustrator but i alway download the corrupt ones or the ones without coads cheers