This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Skyglide

Re: Customer list what do you use?
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2007, 09:35:13 pm »
Hi Steve
Early days yet. Windows to clean and all that. All I've done is altered the box from zip code to post code and entered around 50 customers. I do think though that given some quiet time, playing and using the member centre along with the videos it will all come good.
Chris

stevekennedy

« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2007, 09:42:17 pm »
What I was wondering is if the Schedule Assistant works here in the UK. Ie, does it show you where the closest job is etc.?

Would like to know as their rep was not sure.

« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2007, 10:15:18 pm »
I agree that if you've got more than about 500 customers (I've got less than 200 probably) it might be helpful to have a little pocket PC thing.

But you certainly shouldn't need SatNav to be a window cleaner. ::)

Rog,

The reason we use sat nav is only because we cover such a large area and sometimes we get customer enquiries form people who are tucked away in some sleepy corner of a village in the middle of nowhere.

The satnav is really useful for finding these properties.

Because of the area we cover the mapping system becomes handy only when it brings up a "closest" customer which can help plot where to put the customer and onto what round.

Agreed, satnav for a local based round is completely overkill and totally OTT.
We use Sat Nav too, just reminded me have to update as I drove across a field yesterday coming from the IOW well so the sat nav said anyway. anyone that does not use it that has a large round, try it saves so much time  ;)