Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Martin Sambrook

Prochem spot pro
« on: September 24, 2004, 09:41:10 pm »
Has anyone got any experience with the Prochem 'Spot Pro' extractor, is it worth buying? Does it do a good job?

Thanks

SMP

Re: Prochem spot pro
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2004, 11:11:52 pm »
I've got one of these and it is OK.  Hard to say much more - it does exactly what it's supposed to.  I bought it for those little jobs where it would be too much hassle to set the truckmount up.

I was able to get a 25% discount through my franchise network.  Others will probably say that it is expensive - my discount brought it down to a comparable price to others.

The other factor tht swayed me was that being Prochem I figured spares would be very easy to get hold of.

Cheers
Steve
Steve Poole

Martin Sambrook

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2004, 12:20:51 am »
Ok steve, thanks for replying. I may well invest in one of these then for all those little jobs.
cheers

Jub

Welch

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2004, 03:52:36 pm »
i have a ashbys spotting machine 55 psi it relly good

Big_Fish

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2004, 06:59:27 pm »
We used a Spot Pro today to clean 59 dining chairs.

We had to get into a 300 year old cellar under a curry resteraunt to do the job. Tiny twisting staircase just wide enough to get a chair down, no chance of getting a porti down there and couldn't leave it above because of noise and danger of hoses. Very low ceilings and no nearby parking, just a loading bay!!
Job completed, stain free chairs, satisfied customers and
very pleased we had a Spot Pro  :)

BF Nicky

SMP

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2004, 07:23:03 pm »
I've never quite stretched it's capabilities that far. I have cleaned a suite with in an old folks home where I didn't want the risk of anybody tripping over the pipes / wires to a bigger machine.  I had to use some of the many "techniques" available to minimise the use of water but everybody was happy and I got paid just the same as if I'd taken ages struggling with the big portable!

Steve
Steve Poole

howgood

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2004, 03:57:33 pm »
I have three operators using various spotters and Prochem spot pro is one of them. we are pleased with the results but my advise would be always carry at least 2 variations of products from each stain category, hope this helps

howgood

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2004, 04:16:42 pm »
I bought a CFR machine for £430.00 plus vat from SCJS in Brighton.
I am seriously impressed with it. I used it on a 1950's wing backed chair that was in scrap condition soil wise.. it took 0.5 Ltrs of pre-spray and 13Ltrs to clean and I got back 13 Ltrs in the waste tank!.

Kevin_Gare

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2005, 11:40:52 pm »
Hi Guys

I've got a prochem spot-pro and very please with it.
Ideal for those little jobs.

Regards Kevin
Kevin
South London Geezer/working City, south London, North Kent.

JS2

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2005, 07:51:19 pm »
Hi Folks

Pete from JS2 here (part-time Carpet Cleaner).  It sounds like Prochem Spot Pro would make a good 2nd machine from the comments you all make.  Is the vac. good enough for those smaller jobs where the heavier portable would be hard to get in ?  (I'll be looking around at the NEC show next week)

Pete