This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

LWC

Re: would this be ok to maximise a days work
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2007, 06:10:19 pm »
i have just come across this thread " you are joking surely"

you cannot possible do this i'm sure it's highly illegal as well as downright dangerous ???

another one bites the dust  ;D

Majestic

« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2007, 06:31:33 pm »
You could even stand on top of it to get to the higher windows saving you the expense of another pole  ;D
( please note that was a joke )

Clear Vision

« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2007, 06:33:06 pm »
( please note that was a joke )

lol lol

twt

« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2007, 07:18:19 pm »
if you get one of those big fish tanks you could put it on your bonnet and carry water round cos you would still be able to see through it cos fish tanks are made of glass. you could secure it to your window wipers and it wouldn't go anywhere you could even put some fish in it like those tills they have in posh clothes shops  only you wouldn't be able to feed the fish cos the would pooh in water and then the tds would go up and the windows would have bits of fish pooh on them so dont feed them and when they go belly up uld just buy some new ones and claim them aganst your tax you could even sell the dead fish as cat food to your animal loveing customers, i suppose this would be another form of recylcinng , well they do say the possiblities are endless.

LWC

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2007, 06:13:38 am »
if you get one of those big fish tanks you could put it on your bonnet and carry water round cos you would still be able to see through it cos fish tanks are made of glass. you could secure it to your window wipers and it wouldn't go anywhere you could even put some fish in it like those tills they have in posh clothes shops  only you wouldn't be able to feed the fish cos the would pooh in water and then the tds would go up and the windows would have bits of fish pooh on them so dont feed them and when they go belly up uld just buy some new ones and claim them aganst your tax you could even sell the dead fish as cat food to your animal loveing customers, i suppose this would be another form of recylcinng , well they do say the possiblities are endless.

you cannot be serious, that is so dangerous, first time the police see you, you will be pulled over, i cant beleive your actually thinking of doing that

twt

« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2007, 04:57:37 pm »
take a look at the thead about electrocution

Llaaww

« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2007, 07:59:59 pm »
wish i'd have thought of that. probably better if you put the ibc the right way up. the best bit is that if you have a bump, the tank flies straight off and only breaks the roof bars rather than squashing you flat. ;).
if it is dirty it is fair game

tacky

« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2007, 11:54:53 pm »
looks great for holidays .i think the mother in law could fit in there easy . come to that n the wife .

LWC

« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2007, 06:05:24 am »
looks great for holidays .i think the mother in law could fit in there easy . come to that n the wife .

...kids?

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2007, 09:12:48 am »
I at least would of used a clear tank to see how full it was, saves unscrewing the top to have a look.

LWC

« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2007, 09:26:21 am »
theres a measure on the side of it mate...on top of the game me...wel on top of the van

Pureandclean

« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2007, 09:45:23 pm »
What do you mean, a wind up ? I thought they were battery powered, I have seen  backpacks with a pump up handle, but no wind up one's.

tonyoliver

« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2007, 08:57:06 pm »
nice one no need for a pump but how will you get into b and q

LWC

« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2008, 11:33:26 pm »
nice one no need for a pump but how will you get into b and q

i have learned a special ttechnique, i have to drive quite quick, snatch the steering wheel and let the water slosh to one side, it puts me up on to 2 wheels then i manage to get in no problem, have had a few scuffs and close misses but no problems really

the biggest problem was when another one of our setups was coming out of b and q whilst we were coming in but thats another story

geefree

« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2008, 11:42:00 pm »
blooming heck yoor digging out the old posts tonight arnt you?  ;D ;D

here, lol.... one thing i did notice... is you said you were bored that day,,, and it was raining....

it looks a lovely day to me on the photo.. and dry.  ;) ;D ;) ;D

LWC

« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2008, 11:44:03 pm »
blooming heck yoor digging out the old posts tonight arnt you?  ;D ;D

here, lol.... one thing i did notice... is you said you were bored that day,,, and it was raining....

it looks a lovely day to me on the photo.. and dry.  ;) ;D ;) ;D

there was a time once when it used to be dry for more than 1 day lol

geefree

« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2008, 11:45:14 pm »
ooops ... i felt like somebody else then... ;) ;)

LWC

« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2008, 11:46:18 pm »
ooops ... i felt like somebody else then... ;) ;)

??

geefree

« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2008, 11:49:09 pm »
jonah... lol....

it must have rained at some point... every single day over the past 3 weeks or more...

but i have simply carried on ... at one time i would not have done... but we have to earn...

the earth is changing.  ;D ;D

LWC

« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2008, 11:51:49 pm »
ive started carrying on, as you say we gotta earn