This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

d s cleaning

Re: New Business
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2007, 10:35:37 pm »
i started out in 2004 after working for 10 years white vanning but done a lot of cleaning in my younger days including grounds schools supermarkets and valeting. my first job was on the books 13hrs/week and i also got a job in a petrol station where i still work and pick up a lot of private valeting Job's soon dumped my job in the supermarket after picking up some domestics and holiday lets. now three years on i sometimes struggle to fit all jobs in. what I'm saying is 2 p/t jobs paid my bills with a bit left over (admittedly my needs are small as i have no mortgage or loans ect), a bit of luck with some white van days and lots of phone call to letting agencies etc, reading the newspapers and visiting the job centers i found useful as it tells you who is in need of a cleaner now. I was also lucky enough to get free window cleaning training although i did work every Friday free for 4 months but from this contact i get a lot of work over the year as he also does offices etc so don't be afraid get in there with the competition  and if something crops up you cant do subcontract and do the work with them. my first kitchen was with Alf the window cleaner