This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

DASERVICES

Re: gutter cleaning progress report
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2007, 05:55:00 pm »
I have pruchased it but having problems , in fairness I am in discussion with upkeeper in trying to resolve it so will keep everyone posted as well.

poles apart

« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2007, 09:34:10 pm »
What problems are you having?

DASERVICES

« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2007, 10:04:27 pm »
Growth in the gutters, it does not suck it up. Did not get the tool you got so looking at another source. Any ideas much appreciated.

G & M

« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2007, 11:31:15 pm »
poles apart have you any photographs of your camera setup?

newpy

« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2007, 07:30:21 pm »
When i spoke to Ionics i think it was 3k +the dreaded. How do you get on with the weight of it ? 60 odd kilos isn't it?(loading onto van etc, up steps to rear of properties)
And forgive me for being cheeky, but if your doing that much gutter work have you had to take on someone else so your window round doesnt suffer?
Looks good though, and if it wasnt for the footprint size of the machine and height restriction (thats already been mentioned) i'd probably get one. Glad to hear its going well.

Newpy

poles apart

« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2007, 08:20:20 pm »
When i spoke to Ionics i think it was 3k +the dreaded. How do you get on with the weight of it ? 60 odd kilos isn't it?(loading onto van etc, up steps to rear of properties)
And forgive me for being cheeky, but if your doing that much gutter work have you had to take on someone else so your window round doesnt suffer?
Looks good though, and if it wasnt for the footprint size of the machine and height restriction (thats already been mentioned) i'd probably get one. Glad to hear its going well.

Newpy

I've got a trailer with a ramp so no problem loading it. I haven't come across any steps as yet but no doubt I will. At the moment I'm dropping off two lads to do gutters while I go off and do windows but sometimes I do it as well.
Rod

Kwackers

« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2007, 09:21:31 pm »
Decent looking machine.

I know ionics Lease this machine works out to about 4.5k i think after a few years but it's an on going overhead rather than a massive outlay which makes you feel better at the end of the month.

I think gutter cleaning is just as lucrative as anything, especially as you seem to think you can cover alot of ground with that machine.

Are you still finding alot of work, how did you find so much? are they regular?

poles apart

« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2007, 10:09:26 pm »
Decent looking machine.

I know ionics Lease this machine works out to about 4.5k i think after a few years but it's an on going overhead rather than a massive outlay which makes you feel better at the end of the month.

I think gutter cleaning is just as lucrative as anything, especially as you seem to think you can cover alot of ground with that machine.

Are you still finding alot of work, how did you find so much? are they regular?
I'm getting work from my existing customers at the moment. It's an obvious market as your customers already know and trust (hopefully!) you so it's little effort to sell them another add on.
Rod