This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

eddie d

Re: Which WFP system?
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2007, 10:31:30 am »
the new ish red brodex system looks great ,but after sales leaves something to be desired

SherwoodCleaningSe

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2007, 12:40:24 pm »
Back packs are the ultimate in portable, I find I can do 3 councle houses with them. They hold 18l of water.

Trolleys are the next stage up, these hold from 25-75l of water.

Then you have van mount, very good but not very portable at all.

I have a van mount and a back pack, if I can get close to my work I'll take the back pack.  If you buy a trolly or a back pack you'll never be wasting your money.

As for companies the best is not necessarily the most expensive, all though they do generally have better after sales service.

Simon.

gollo

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2007, 10:12:49 am »
Am a trad wc. Interested in what everyone has to say about basic wfp systems. What would be the minimum system required to clean, say, a conservatory roof. Could you clean an average size cons with a backpack or could you do one with a trolley system? This might be a silly question but haven't got a clue about wfp as only been trad for 4 months. ???

Rob.Hall

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2007, 10:45:26 am »
Hi Matt,

Got message back up page. Found site thanks.
Very interesting.

Ionics......Thanks for the advice guys!

brightnclean

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2007, 11:10:23 am »
I should have said earlier that I have no complaints about my Ionics system or their service. As I have said before on here you can't help but admire Craig. He markets his company very well.

matt

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2007, 11:14:30 am »
I should have said earlier that I have no complaints about my Ionics system or their service. As I have said before on here you can't help but admire Craig. He markets his company very well.

thats a good point, whilst im not a fan over the over inflated prices of ionics, most are happy with the system they own from them

though saying that, they would also be happy with a "another" system just as much and would have saved thousands of pounds

afterall

tank to hold pure water
pump to pump pure water to brush
pole
brush ( with jets )
pure water squirting out of jets
clean windows

job done ;)

brightnclean

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2007, 11:27:23 am »
Yeah  OK.. OK you are right Matt. No need to rub it in  lol   ;D

Having said that I've seen some absolutely horrendous DIY type systems. Mostly consiting of an unsecured IBC tank in a van. These are deathtraps even with those rattchet type straps holding them down.

There's plenty of choice out there of very good systems at much lower prices now. Yes they all do basically the same thing but I for one dont want to end up killing myself or even worse someone else.

matt

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2007, 07:16:23 pm »
Yeah  OK.. OK you are right Matt. No need to rub it in  lol   ;D

Having said that I've seen some absolutely horrendous DIY type systems. Mostly consiting of an unsecured IBC tank in a van. These are deathtraps even with those rattchet type straps holding them down.

There's plenty of choice out there of very good systems at much lower prices now. Yes they all do basically the same thing but I for one dont want to end up killing myself or even worse someone else.

who me ;)

i bet your well happy with your system, so no harm done ;)