This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nathankaye

Re: wfp vs trad
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2019, 06:58:56 pm »
Does it really matter if the cleaning process is wfp or trad? We are all providing the same service and making sure that the customer is happy with the end result. It seems that there is quite a divide between window cleaners generally regarding the process of how the windows are cleaned. Move on and enjoy what we do  :D

that's not what the thread is a out though.  it's no different to asking if you still wet/dry scrim leaded windows or use a spray bottle on trad tools.
it's just an old thread about the difference of tools
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Plankton

« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2019, 09:53:03 pm »
I'd guess 75% don't even realize that they get their doors cleaned! Even though I've told 50% verbally :)

Smudger

« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2019, 10:40:19 pm »
too much waffle - very few are interested in anything other than frequency and price

take your average walk up - do you clean windows ? - this IS while you're standing next to a van with WINDOW CLEANER emblazoned in 3ft high lettering on the side!

we all have our own preferances - and in fact trad in some circumstances will be better than wfp - there's too much "its my way, or the high way" on here at times

Now just get your act sorted and wfp everything!  ;D

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

jonboywalton75

« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2019, 07:10:09 am »

we all have our own preferances - and in fact trad in some circumstances will be better than wfp - there's too much "its my way, or the high way" on here at times

If trad is better in some circumstances somebody other than me does it, I can't be bothered getting a squeegee out.
It really is, my way or the highway😂

Missing Link

« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2019, 10:13:08 pm »
If trad is better in some circumstances somebody other than me does it, I can't be bothered getting a squeegee out.
It really is, my way or the highway😂

We do a fair bit of well priced commercial work; offices and industrial units (with offices).

It means inside and out.  And some of them - the swanky new offices - have a lot of internal glass too.

While I much prefer doing outsides only, we'd be stupid to bin work this good because we've got to use a squeegy.

In a way we're lucky, having spent the first couple of years as a trad window cleaners, so we're handy with a squeegy.  It must be more of a problem if you don't know how to use one efficiently.
Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am

jonboywalton75

« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2019, 11:09:26 pm »
Yeah Commercial interiors are sometimes lucrative
I actually admit to doing the odd one
What i really meant was, when a householder asks for trad on exterior i flatly refuse
I used a squeegee for at least 10 years so I'm capable without being top!!!
I gave an inside clean on an office i do the exterior of, to my youngest son, £100 for just over 2 hrs is ok, and he's not lightning like me, he does a good methodical job