This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

eddie d

Re: paul bass
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2007, 08:50:50 pm »
paul /you should sort this out as this feedback is going to ruin you .

matt

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2007, 10:13:37 pm »
the thing with feedback is that only the unhappy make a noise
 i expect paul ( doorknockers ) has loads and loads of happy customers, yet it only takes a small number to shout about rip-off etc etc

here is a prime example, my local swimming pool where i take my daughter to swim ( and lessons ) she is trying for 25 M now and has only just turned 4, anyways enough of my proud parent talk ;)

this pool is in a really nice area and even though its council run, its a nice pool

ayways, as i was waiting to go and swim 1 day, i noticed the  " monthly quality chart" it had all "  :( faces and VERY UNHAPPY next to all the headings

i was a little shocked, so i asked the manager who i know fairly well, afterall ive been going twice a week for allmost 4 years now

he explained, they had 4 " customer questionaire cards" filled in last month, thats how they come up with the chart

so just because we have a small number of unhappy customers, doesnt mean that paul does a bad job

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2007, 10:54:18 pm »
Fair comment Matt, but i don't see many satisfied comments being posted.

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2007, 10:55:51 pm »
The round he is building in Jersey is his second visit so there must be a happy customer over there.

Peter

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2007, 11:10:09 pm »
This is why in the end i chose not to use them.

I would have been happy to use a round builder but i didn't want to pay the full 2x payment in cash when given the list. I would have been happy with 50% on handover & balance when 1st clean completed. But handing over the lot leaves me with nothing to play with.

He reason was he might not get paid, my reason was there will be cancellations.

A contract can be drawn up to protect both sides.

Macc

brett walker

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2007, 11:23:47 pm »
If you want a round building i personally think its best to knock and build yourself, potential customers like to meet and know who is going to clean their windows.  If you show them politeness and professionalism and a bit of chat you have got more chance of getting the job than a canvasser they will not see again
my opinion only

regards

Brett

Trevor Knight

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2007, 11:11:18 pm »
Hi Matt,

Yes your right it is about what cards are returned what determin the happy or sad faces.

The thing is, its all well and good hearing about all the success stories but it is also worth knowing how any not so good stories pan out and how any problems are or are not rectified?

The postings speak for themselves.
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2007, 01:09:48 pm »
I have used Paul Bass many times,

I have no complaints in any way, easy to contact, lets you know how hes going and works with you on all aspects, you can even go with him to see (if you wanted to).
you set the prices unlike others i have dealt with in the past I mention no names, you get exactly what you ask for and to me that is a very very big plus point.

nat

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2007, 01:15:07 pm »
So why all the big up to Paul Bass and Doorknockers WW?

why don't you enlighten us? I'm intrigued as to know why.

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2007, 04:40:19 pm »
No  big up really to be honest with you, he seemed a nice guy and done what he said he would that why I said what I did, I see he has got slated on here loads, not sure if thats gen people doing it or other companies trying to destroy his business, I guess the more im on here I will find this out.
there are a couple of companies I have used in the past but paul worked well for me, I have spoke to others since then and i am impressed with them from what they said to me on the phone so i guess more and more people will start doing the same thing, I know of 4 companies that do it now 2 of which I think are good, 1 is very expensive and the other i know nothing about at all so cant comment on them
Paul and WCR I would recommend as both no what they are talking about, WCR is better for commercial work from what I have listened to when speaking with them.

Hope that answers your question

niceandclean

« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2007, 06:10:47 pm »

Maybe window washers is Paul Bass, both from the same area, and both that sell rounds??

W C R Ltd

« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2007, 06:18:26 pm »
Nice and Clean, that is a bit far fetched.

I have spoke to both seem very different to me.

niceandclean

« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2007, 06:33:43 pm »
Just all seems a little fishy to me!! Maybe they are all (Doorknockers, WCR and WW) are working together? I have a far fetched mind, sorry!!

« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2007, 06:40:56 pm »

Maybe window washers is Paul Bass, both from the same area, and both that sell rounds??

1, I dont really sell rounds (sold one this morning as it is to far from me thats all and have been cleaning it for 6 years)
2, My name is Ian Wicks and not paul bass if you took the time to read my website you would already know this before making a comment.
I live in Barford in bedford, Paul is some where in cambridge as far as I know.
I have rounds in Cambridge, Bedford, st. neots, Eaton socon, Little paxton wootton and kempston all of them trad at the moment (that still does not make me paul bass does it?

RIGHT HOPE THAT CLEARED THAT UP that my name is not paul it is Ian, I am not a door knocker and I am not WCR, you do have a far fetched mind lol CALL ME IF YOU LIKE 01234 870 225

niceandclean

« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2007, 06:42:42 pm »
Mmmmmm, ok, as i say far fetched mind!!

« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2007, 06:43:36 pm »
lol

« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2007, 08:53:31 pm »
I am guessing Paul must be like marmite you either love him or hate him.
Either way he should be happy that alot of people are talking about him and hes a hot topic  ;D

niceandclean

« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2007, 09:20:57 pm »
Just out of interest, why have you re-open this thread? And another on Paul on Frequently Asked Questions?

« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2007, 09:31:55 pm »
Just out of interest, why have you re-open this thread? And another on Paul on Frequently Asked Questions?
who opened the tread? if it was me can you let me know how I did as I would love to know, dont no to much about the forum yet but have been here far to long in the last few days to try and learn, your help will be welcome.

niceandclean

« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2007, 09:38:29 pm »
 ::)  ;D