Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Writing a tender - Help needed urgently
« on: August 16, 2004, 02:31:17 pm »
Hi,

I have a small domestic and comercial cleaning company based in London. I have recevied 2 invitations to submit a tender for the Cleaning works for a building contractor. The work is a building cleaning of high street shops during and after store improvements and/or store refitting/refurbishments.
My tender should include "scaffolding, unloading, , storage, distribution, romoval of rubish as it accumulates in accordance with duty of care legislation"
I have to submit the document by the end of the week - they did not give me a lot of time unfortunately, so any information and advice will be very appreciated.

Thanks very much in advance.

Big_Fish

Re: Writing a tender - Help needed urgently
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2004, 07:39:55 pm »
Hi,

Try this web page(s).

http://www.businesslink.gov.uk?bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1073790709

Good Luck.
BFN

howgood

Re: Writing a tender - Help needed urgently
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2004, 07:08:09 pm »
you might just have a "General form of teder" document,, the scaffolding bit indicates that. You can always 'word out' the bits you haven't covered even if you've been asked to include it,, i.e. scaffolding. I use the words...Our ‘Terms’ are deemed to be all written statements, conditions, and indications appertaining to this written quotation and on this basis only shall any contract be formed.  .. I also use lots of others.. If you want a full copy of my terms and conditions let me know at howgood.co.uk I'll be only too happy to send them for you to pick through. If you get really stuck give me a call. Ian James