This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

russ_clark

Re: Snow
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2007, 12:32:25 pm »
me too !!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

www.mrgutters.co.uk

« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2007, 12:44:25 pm »
hi guys

i am back now ... wow was that cold i had a few places that needed doing , weekly jobs yip wfp and squeegie inside ...

shawn
If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing well.

DREAM CLEAN

« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2007, 01:07:02 pm »
those snowmen can work for me if the have NI numbers.
I need some cold weather working staff

Pj

« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2007, 05:07:16 pm »
Just got home.  Not a bad day!

ronaldo

« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2007, 06:28:35 pm »
This was at 4.00pm this afternoon - looks like a day with the snowmen again tomorrow!
A bad days fishing is better than a good days work !

Biscute

« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2007, 07:21:36 pm »
Tellboy they are some great pictures, still snowing in liverpool :( could realy do with geting some work done now.
Dont argue with a retard, they will just pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Lizzy

« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2007, 07:36:50 pm »
just as I expected.........the first sign of snow & you all revert to being 6 yrs old again....great aint it!

Look back at those pics....most of the little kids look fed up, wet & miserable.  daddio is grinning from ear to ear....guess who had the most fun!

As many of you know, I live on top of a welsh mountain. . Snow started just after midnight & was 4 inches by 2am.  I left for work at 6.30am driving down steep hills, untreated roads, etc in 8/9 inch snow.  No one else in my area went to work!!!

My customers were amazed to see me but very pleased too.  Had a bumper day of sales, many of my competitors were closed and my regulars treated themselves to more because the weather made them!  LOL
Got home ok, though lots of uphill no traction moments  :o
Its all part of the fun.   
lizzy
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Ian Rochester

« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2007, 07:40:56 pm »
Been an absolutly cracking day up here today (Northumberland) makes a change to see you southern jessies getting a bit of the white stuff for a change and it being sunny up here.

dai

« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2007, 08:51:41 pm »
It snowed all day in Llandudno, Just light stuff. Worked from 8.30 till 5.15. Had a good day Dai

WavieDavie

« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2007, 10:15:40 pm »
Been an absolutly cracking day up here today (Northumberland) makes a change to see you southern jessies getting a bit of the white stuff for a change and it being sunny up here.

Oi! Northumberland folk are southern jessies to us, y'know! Glad tidings from the "Frozen North" - got a full day in today, and even caught up on the backlog. There was a wee bit snow last night, some was left on the grass, but after appearing to be such a smug sod, we'll get snowed off tomorrow - just wait.
You're a Scottish window-cleaner? Licensed or not, get yourself along to www.slwcn.org right now !

Davie Park
Dalzell Window Cleaning Service - Edinburgh www.windowscleaner.co.uk

brett walker

« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2007, 10:25:32 pm »
Snow or rain the good thing about this job, if you are good at your job is to earn enough one day to carry you through a couple of days.  Charge top prices and choose good work

You cant live on snow ;D

I never work in snow or rain i enjoy the odd day off but today went canvassing and got 86 pounds worth of work from a wfp guy who had been cleaning in rain and leaving loads of spots, what daft lad he is but if he did his job right he wouldnt have lost them.
So the snow paid off for me today 8)

Brett

Pj

« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2007, 08:45:36 am »
Well, no snow, sleet or rain, I suppose I better get going! ;D

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2007, 08:52:38 am »
We've had over an inch in the last hour.
Still chucking it down in golfball sized chunks.

All forecasts say it will last all day!
Whoooooo!!!!  ;D

Oh dear what a shame, I won't make any money to pay the taxman... ::)

pjulk

« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2007, 10:01:04 am »
Not snowing here today except what still on the ground which is quite a bit.

But my van system is still frozen got a heater in the van now trying to defrost it as i need to get some work done.

Paul

ben783

« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2007, 10:23:20 am »
Looks like it's turning into the annual snowmen competition !!! Maybe someone could be judge :)

No snow at all on the south coast(Hampshire) just bitter cold wind and a bit of sleet ::)

Ben

« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2007, 12:29:29 pm »
Outside my front door this morning

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2007, 12:35:55 pm »
Outside my front door 12pm...
In the background is the hill where my daughter is playing with her mum.
Still snowing really heavy now. :o

Polewash

« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2007, 12:58:39 pm »
No Snow here....

My kids have never seen snow. They want me to take them back to Ireland to see snow, how hard would that be to time !!! We get snow in Victoria and New South Wales from June on or I could go to New Zealand but thats 10 hours flying time away.

Enjoy the snow guys.

Photo shows what its like here at the moment. My 2 kids in the middle with my mate Paul from Sheffield and his kids.

Stay warm.

John in sunny Perth Australia