This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

JohnL

Re: Happy man of clean it up !
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2007, 10:51:15 am »
KEEP IT UNDER YOUR HAT

Too right mate - there are too many people on here who give away far too much information for their own good.

JohnL
West Somerset. On the edge of the Quantocks and looking at The Exmoor National Park.

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2007, 12:03:59 pm »
Rich

Spill the beans on the facelift pole

P @ F

« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2007, 03:09:46 pm »
Hi Dave , its nothing bad about the facelift , i had shall we say a preminition that i was going to get the contract so i decided to splash out some of my cash on the carbon 8 section jobbie as i did not fancy using the 39 foot excel that i have all day long , it was a very good choice of pole for the work it will be doing , ahhhh , i hear you say i could have got a lighter one for £200 less from Jeff , the thing was as im gonna be beside open water so to speak , i wanted somthing with a bit of weight to combat those rogue gusts !

Rich P @ F , covering all the bases he can  ;)
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

mike richardson

« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2007, 05:18:42 pm »
you dont want 5 vans lol been there got the tshirt,now back to 1 van life is so much better, ur a long time dead,well done with the contract,

Paul Coleman

« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2007, 06:31:28 pm »
KEEP IT UNDER YOUR HAT

Too right mate - there are too many people on here who give away far too much information for their own good.

JohnL

Yes I've wondered about the wisdom of revealing too much sometimes.  Yet when I've needed a bit of help people have generally come across and I suppose I sort feel that it's OK to return the compliment.  It can be a tough call on some issues though.

WavieDavie

« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2007, 08:54:57 pm »
Good point Andy , i thought long and hard about that , i am in the position to not worry too much as i do have spare time in the month , plus it is a 3 monthly clean

Depending on how well you get on with those who write the cheques, is there a chance you could split the job into three and do a third per month? They'd still be getting done three-monthly, and you would be able to spread your work out easier. You could suggest it would be easier on their (and your!) cashflow too.
You're a Scottish window-cleaner? Licensed or not, get yourself along to www.slwcn.org right now !

Davie Park
Dalzell Window Cleaning Service - Edinburgh www.windowscleaner.co.uk

P @ F

« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2007, 10:44:13 pm »
Wavie , thats the way its going to be done mate , up here for thinkin , down there for dancin !   ;D  ;D  ;D

Rich P @ F
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

Pj

« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2007, 11:12:31 pm »
Seriously, good of you to share the result here, Rich.

I am happy for you.  Long way from me, no worries.  It is good to see what can be done in such a short time really.

Thanks to this forum.   It's good for those who use it well and don't abuse it.

power to CIU