Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nevil

Re: Mytee/Van set up - Pictures
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2007, 11:31:03 am »
It looks to me like there are numerous differant vac motors on the market. The manufacturers seem to talk about the number of vac motors in the machine as a selling point. When as someone has just said the important nunbers are the airflow & pressure.

Got to agree with Alan. Would be very reluctant to bring the machine indoors unless there was no other option.

Alan Brooker. Aqualink Carpet Care

« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2007, 01:05:14 pm »
Thankyou oh intelligent and 'still to be in business for many years to come' one ;)

Got a point about the single vac motor size thoug. I'll look into that one, although, ever in search of huge CFM - Dont you think the likes of Mytee have already done their homework? If you were a manufacturer seeking or claiming to sell the most powerful (cfm) twin vac porty to date .....

Alan
Experience does not qualify as Knowledge and Understanding.
Understand how and why and you'll produce great results.

IICRC, Woolsafe, Fenice & LTT trained.
Member of Eco Carpet Care, NCCA & Woolsafe.

nevil

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2007, 10:00:16 am »
Going slightly off topic. I personally cannot see where having huge CFM is of any use as this figure is always quoted while the airflow is unrestricted. When do we ever clean carpets with the wand off the carpet. To the guys that say the wand should be slightly off the carpet to keep air flow going. I ask you why don't wand manufacturers
make wand that way. Maybe I have got it wrong but I have yet to hear an arguement to convince me.

I would of thought that the air flow that can be maintained while the wand is on the carpet ( restricted ) would be a far more useful measure of performance.