Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bennymon

Re: Finally van signwiting
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2006, 09:08:45 pm »
hi i think it looks great people will see it and remember it  but  i think you should have emphasised a bit moore that your a carpet cleaner  :)

JMcArthur

« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2006, 09:10:19 pm »
Good job Goron, I think it looks great too. Is the glow in the dark much more expensive?

J

the red carpet

« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2006, 09:44:53 pm »
Looks great to me, but will it bring in the work?

Im still toying with ideas for mine, and cant quite decide wether to advertise the company name and identity as you have or advertise what it is we all do (carpet cleaning)

Theres a saying, that nobody cares about your logo except you and your mum, and another that telling is selling.

So im torn between doing something like yours, or cramming the van with writting.

You can fit a awfull lot of writting on a van that big ;)

Damian

« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2006, 11:03:45 pm »
Goron, the van looks good and more to the point should do for a good few years! The saying i always stick to(instilled by the British Army) is-KISS. KEEP IT SIMPLE/STUPID. I am not being derogatory at all but believe you have done just that. You have informed people what you do and how to contact you. The graphics and reflective signs stand out without being overpowering and are sure to raise awareness of your business! It looks professional but not too crammed-i think and hope you are onto a winner ;)

Damian.
Kids for the ex-missus. The fireblade is my baby!!