Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cleanmac

Re: SUPER-PAD CHARLY v DRY FUSION
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2004, 01:38:53 am »
Phil
You are cordially invited to come and clean a piece of carpet in a comm. facility for me,only using hwe.

And whilst you are visiting me,I'll take you somewhere else.Now it will be a carpet that needs some maintenance. You will hwe ing and I will be using some type of bonnetbuff.After that we go to Specsavers to buy some aid to help us judge the difference.
We might need a referee to remind us of who did the respective sections,because remember it is a whole of two hours before your section is dry.

I will pay for your hours , a hotel,a round of golf at The Old Course,as much as you can drink and a minibus full of slappers,provided you deepclean the wife's oven when you are here .

With Sympathy

David

Phil Marlor

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2004, 01:59:36 am »

David,

Sounds a terrific offer, always wanted to play St Andrews, would certainly test my 13 handicap and hopfully have enough energy for the mini bus full of young ladies after.

Seriously though, maybe I shouldnt comment, but my experience with BB results never seem to be that good and I just end up pulling out the HWE machine.

I would like to start BB nylon carpet tiles because this type of surface badly soiled I believe cannot be HWE cleaned. Next day it looks just as bad due to soil wicking back up.

I have a large office to clean this saturday, I want to use Charly pads but I just know I will HWE.

Perhaps its because I cant see where the soil is going.

Phil
Stevenage, Herts

LUTON TOWN 3-0 SUNDERLAND

Mark Betts

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2004, 08:25:58 pm »
Phil

Will giv ya 2 shillings for your Charly pads when u give up.

Are u dunking them in a bucket?

Mark
A Dog Isnt Just For Christmas.........  Save a Bit For Boxing Day  !!!!!

HolmansUKLTD

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2004, 01:15:17 am »
Phil use  the charley pads ive done 700sm this week with them and the results have been better and quicker than HWE. Its not just a case of a spray and buff with the pads, bonnett buffing really is for preventative maintainence 25% of the fibre charley pads do at least 50% and requires the same prep as a HWE job.

1st vacumme

2nd spot with number 3

3rd light mist pre-spray with number 2

4th use your soaked charley pad (soaked in no 2) just showing the pad the ringer (as Nick would say!!) chuck it on the floor and marvel at the results :o

there you go ( i may have got the numbers the wrong way round but you know what i mean)

I have found with synthetic loop pile tiles or carpeting it really works the best

i did have trouble with low  a profile cut pile carpet but i diddnt vac or prespray agitation properely,

i have another 1200sm to do at the end of the month if you want a demo that goes for Len and anyone else who wants a go or a look at the pads in action

Sorry Len you need a permit at the Kingston job im at and i couldnt get you a visitors or contractors permit for you, the next jobs at Teddington and has one of those blokes at the door (concierege?) but no clamping so i can get you in.

Phil give me a call if you want a chat 07780618094 but it is quite a straightfoward system 8)

espically if i can use it ;D

Regards Nick

Surreys No1 Carpet & Upholstery cleaner
Surreys No1 Dart player
IICRC water restoration Technician

Len Gribble

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2004, 10:11:33 am »
Thanks Nick

see you soon

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Phil Marlor

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2004, 01:18:31 pm »
Mark,

2 Shillings, whats that then????

By the way I have your training certificate from the Chemspec Training day, shall I send or wait till we meet up again.

As well as the certificate I have a signed photo from Julie while in yours you have one signed by Steve.

Nick I will give you a ring soon, would like to meet you and Len and see the results you are getting on badly soiled synthetic type carpet tiles.

Dislocated my thumb yesterday evening during a Cricket match, took the batting glove off & thumb was all over the place, Doctors cant stop it popping back out so its strapped up at the moment, so all work is being pushed forward.

You dont realise the value of your right hand until you cant use it, ;) Mrs had to get me washed & dressed this morning.

Taken me about an hour to type this message.

Phil.
Stevenage, Herts

LUTON TOWN 3-0 SUNDERLAND

Mark Betts

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2004, 02:55:38 pm »
Phil

Can u stick it in the post for us?

Are u sure the pic from Steve wasnt meant for  you?  :D

Will try and give u a bell tonight,

Have u booked tickets for the what van show thingy?  If not , DO IT !!!!  Will be good day out.

Cheers

Mark

PS.

Shame about your thunb, you will have to get Sue to pick your nose for you now haha
A Dog Isnt Just For Christmas.........  Save a Bit For Boxing Day  !!!!!