This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

EasyClean

Re: How did you get your work
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2006, 12:14:54 am »
Recommendations, van writing and photo in parish magazine!!
Losing a customer is like waiting for the next bus, another one will come along shortly!

M4RK

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2006, 08:05:18 am »
Bumper,  ???

I think you are well out of order. Your attitude stinks.  >:(

Granted, if the work was not done for 6 months he may have lost SOME but you say you carried on cleaning the round, meaning that there was more than 10% of the round left. For it to be worthwhile for you to continue it instead of walking away I reckon there were likely a lot of customers left.

The fact that he hasn't checked it tells me that he trusts you and I think you have just taken advantage of that.

Why haven't you gone out and canvassed your own work? - Because YOU can't be bothered.

Easier to just take underhandedly steal the round off someone else though ey.
it beats paying for it

The fact that you brag about it astounds me.  :o

People like you really wind me up.  >:(

PS reading through your other posts, I can see I'm right. It's people like you that give window cleaners a bad name.

S_RICHARDSON

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2006, 08:11:02 am »
Our business has to be built by the majority of canvassing. We sometimes pick up work by being seen at work aswell.  :D

bumper

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2006, 02:13:59 pm »
Just picked up a nice £25 job today ;D of a wfp window cleaner, i clean next doors, and told him, his  next door neighbour  grass is going yellow coz of the pure water thats hitting the grass and kills it, he seemed very intrested he had a word and i got the  job  ;D told him i always put a board on his grass not to damage it ;D  bumper

M4RK

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2006, 02:25:40 pm »
Just picked up a nice £25 job today  of a wfp window cleaner, i clean next doors, and told him, his  next door neighbour  grass is going yellow coz of the pure water thats hitting the grass and kills it, he seemed very intrested he had a word and i got the  job   told him i always put a board on his grass not to damage it   bumper

I thought you said on another post that you stick the ladders in the grass to make it look like you do the tops  ???

Pure water kills grass ??? ???

is it just me or is this guy for real :-\

bumper

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2006, 02:30:24 pm »
stick it in the soil coz the grass is hard in summer,plus the guy was asking for some tips  bumper

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2006, 02:42:57 pm »
Just picked up a nice £25 job today  of a wfp window cleaner, i clean next doors, and told him, his  next door neighbour  grass is going yellow coz of the pure water thats hitting the grass and kills it, he seemed very intrested he had a word and i got the  job   told him i always put a board on his grass not to damage it   bumper

I thought you said on another post that you stick the ladders in the grass to make it look like you do the tops  ???

Pure water kills grass ??? ???

is it just me or is this guy for real :-\

Mark,

Don't get wound up and don't argue with fools.  I'm quite experienced in this department, so it's good advice. 

bumper

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2006, 02:46:43 pm »
are you saying i look like a fool

P®oPole™

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2006, 03:02:33 pm »
Bad practise bumper >:( >:( >:( If you told one of my customers that I wouldnt be to happy.

You dont need to take work off other w/c's in such a sly dirty way, there is enough work out there for us all, and some.

And as for stealing work from your ex contractor :o :o bad form, YOU SHOULDNT BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU PAL!!!!!!!!! you seem very dishonest and sly to me, I certainly wouldnt trust you to clean my windows.  >:(

ProPole

mfwindowcleaner

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2006, 03:11:52 pm »
picked up 15 yes (15) customers on wednesday .......all in one street ;D
turned out their normall window cleaner hadnt been since july ....
one old lady asked me to do them then went to all her neighbours and told them she had a new window cleaner and asked if they wanted theirs done .... (done the canvassing for me .LOL)
wish every week was like that  :D
" You can take the girl out of Cork "

D woods

« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2006, 03:42:30 pm »
I think Bumper is having a wind up.

M4RK

« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2006, 04:07:39 pm »
Yeah, you're right.

I took the bait didn't I!

I just get wound up with injustice. I rent out work so it touched a nerve.

bumper

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2006, 04:16:36 pm »
;D

DASERVICES

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2006, 04:20:29 pm »

Another way of looking for customers is local community forums like this one in
  London, people are always looking for a window cleaner :-

http://www.movethat.co.uk/London/My/Brockley/?query=window+cleaner&c=0

P®oPole™

« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2006, 04:44:53 pm »
;D

Well........

Have you been winding us up!!!

bumper

Re: How did you get your work New
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2006, 05:01:51 pm »