Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dusty

Re: kitchen floor
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2004, 11:53:12 am »
Cheers Nick,

I have saved your details.

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2004, 08:46:49 pm »
Hi Dusty,

One Step ‘Dynax’ is excellent for removing heavy build up on non-slip safety floors including food based soiling. I mix it with hot water at 1:20-1:40 and apply it via a pressure sprayer, but it can be mopped on or used in an auto scrubber. Theirs no dwell time with this product and it also removes detergent based residues from previous cleans.

Simply agitate either by hand with deck scrubbers or with low speed rotary fitted with brush or pad. Cylindrical brush machine such as the Duplex is excellent on this type of flooring.  It can also be used safely with steam cleaning equipment.

One Step ‘Dynax’ as recommended by Musicman is available from Amtech UK, Tel: 0845 130 4755

Also a company in Nottingham are having a sale and its available for £52.00 plus VAT per 4 x 5 litres. Give John a call on Tel: 01159932602

Excellent value as it can be diluted up to 1:400.

Regards

Steve

Stu

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2004, 10:48:57 pm »
I've just had a cohort of students in today on the Kitchen Cleaning course we run.

We scrubbed the Altro flooring with Solution's Dynax No8 using a rotary with a vileda silver floor pad. and then vacuumed up the water.

The results were astounding with little effort and the water coming from the floor was BLACK. The interesting and bizarre thing was the dirt wwent on to then separate from the water and lie in pools within the water. I presume this is the action of the Microsplitting chemical but it worked a treat.

I just thought i'd share this with you

regards

Stu