Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: Inside toilet cistern - what do I clean it up
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2004, 05:22:59 pm »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
STILL LAUGHING!!

I ONLY ASKED 1 QUESTION AND WAS SUBJECTED TO A TIRADE OF ABUSIVE AND OFFENSIVE REMARKS.

HEYHO THOUGH I`M STILL LAUGHING AND WHENEVER I NEED A PICK ME UP I`LL REFER TO THIS RIDICULOUS POSTING FROM AN ABUSIVE, OFFENSIVE "WOMAN" WHO REFERS TO LESBIANISM AND K NOBS IN THE SAME BREATH, NOT TO MENTION SHOWING HER RANTING AND RAVINGS TO HER DAUGHTER ( MUST HAVE USED A TURKEY BASTER )

FOR THE SAKE OF THE FORUM AND OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE MODERATOR I WILL ENDEAVOUR TO STOP LAUGHING AND HAVING TO POST REPLIES TO THE SPOOKY ONE.

littlewren

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2004, 06:03:45 pm »
I too will, out of respect for the moderator, not be replying any more to this offensive, ghastly excuse for a man.  But don't try and make out you're hard done by.  You didn't have to write your first message that started so aggressively.  You obviously have a problem relating to the human race.

One more thing though Wreely person, you said if you ever need a pick me up that you will read my post.   Well, I will say if you ever need a laugh, just look in the mirror.

I bet you're one of the football yobs that people go on about at times like this.

With "men" like you around, it's a wonder more women don't use a turkey baster.

Goodbye and good luck to everyone on this great forum having to put up with idiots like him.

Carrie

cleanmac

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2004, 06:21:46 pm »
I'll bet,the "idiot" knows how to clean a cistern.

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2004, 06:16:29 pm »
To no one & everyone...

Still laughing whilst happily cleaning my cistern with a household cleaner, I had to do it to answer the question I posed in the first place....Why?

Now I`ve done it I`m still no clearer as to....Why?!

As for the idiot knowing how to do it....go on then tell us all...do you know how to do it??

The Great One

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2004, 07:00:07 pm »
Hi

I really wasn't going to post on this thread, what with all the bickering going on... crazy stuff!

Anyway I would use Spirit of Salts or Caustic Soda, leave for about 1 hour and then flush.

Please use gloves, mask and eye protection, oh and also some common sense which this thread seems to be lacking...

Now can we let this thread die the death it really should.

Regards

Martin 8)