UK Window Cleaning Forum > Frequently Asked Questions & Useful Resources

Marketing with Brochures

(1/7) > >>

shinnyshinner:
There is a lot of talk on here about business cards flyers etc but has anyone ever tried a more professional way of putting your business across.
I was going over the Microsoft web site the other month and went into there templates link then found a couple of links to brochures and with matching business cards.
These both together can be fairly expensive so why not make your own, edit you’re wording add some pictures print off what you need to keep cost down.
I have done some and results are not bad.
Let me know what you think if
Cheers Alan

matt:
doesnt word have templates for brochures ????

i know in MS office pro 2003 it has them, or did i design them and save the template, i cannot remmber now

i have a A4 page that folds into 3 sides (alot like a take away menu), a very nice design (if any1 wants the blank template, just ask ;))

shinnyshinner:
My word 2000 has no templates of brochures this one I got hold off has all the spaces for pic etc if you want a copy send me your email address
alan

STEVE71163:
Hi Guys,
           I think it is ms publisher that you use for business cards, Leaflets, Letterheads etc ???

Steve Lowe

shinnyshinner:
Dont no steve I can just about turn this computer on but the brochures I got from microsoft  free I tell you (nooooo) are in word 2000 also matching headed paper and business cards.; Nice
Alan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version