This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

david68

Re: HOURLY RATE WEEKLY WAGE
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2006, 11:18:24 pm »
Gazza at the moment your wage is very similar to mine.

But best thing we can get a rise every month if we keep up the good work.

;) ;)

Dave
David

www.ccwin.co.uk

My learning hobby
www.dbritweb.com

geefree

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2006, 11:22:36 pm »
yes you are all right,....

but i am going to up the pace dramatically now, things aint going quick enough, going to work my arse off now and get all and sundry involved.

gary.

david68

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2006, 11:36:43 pm »
Gazza i was told by a few cleaners, That you may drum up more business in the winter months.

Dave
David

www.ccwin.co.uk

My learning hobby
www.dbritweb.com

geefree

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2006, 11:53:29 pm »
Hi Dave,

Yes i heard that too,

Hopefully the 2.50 merchants will crawl back where they came from.

I Dont intend packing this in, never been a quitter Dave,..

I am talking to family and friends now to leaflet drop for me whilst i canvass,

but they will be given the areas by me!...

Up to now they have been less than supportive ,  i feel like i am always looking for their approval, without saying it...

I say i got this many customers today,..... no responce!

I say i have dropped 300 leaflets today. no Answer.

I say i could do with some help and back up... answer-

what do you want to eat!!!

>:(

I aint having a gripe but i will make this work.. if it kills me  ;)

And not just to prove it to myself. !

Gary.

david68

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2006, 12:04:21 am »
I too feel like you, But family have been great support.

I have done a few trades and find this one suits me great.

I also will make it work but maybe a bit slower than yourself.

Good thing is i feel i am a very good window cleaner and also my customers support me.

But where is their recomendations?

Dave
David

www.ccwin.co.uk

My learning hobby
www.dbritweb.com

pylofm

« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2006, 08:23:07 pm »
Gazza/David...keep going and remember when you look back in xx months/years...You can say I made this with a sense of pride...! :)

I am setting targets for myself and these are good for me in that each week I have something to work towards and the bigger picture will come in time.

At the end of each week I now run a income forcast (in george) for the months until the end of this year....just to make me feel good.

Called my 6x1st cleans that I had today...each one is happy de pappy with the work...I am not happy until these calls have been made and each customer is smiling..

Above all, having the likes of you on this forum keeps me sane and focused...Do you find that when you get home you check this forum just incase the new holy grail of w/c cleaning has been discovered?

Dave.

neil100

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2006, 08:45:09 pm »
Hope all is going well Gazza and Dave.

If you want to Succeed at w/c you have to canvass. Dont avoid it, if you are Serious about building a quality round use the best round builder their is boys. CANVASSING.

Took my lad out to night, Had a go at him not to tag along with me but to get stuck in Himself, We will see twice as many people that way. You should of seen the grin on his face when He came and found me to tell me he had just got his First customer all by himself.

We where out for an hour, We just canvassed one street, We picked up Four new customers worth £42.50. I gave him the three New customers I got last night, which where on the same street, so he has 7 customers worth £79.50 to clean on Friday. On repeat cleans he will clean them in just over 2 hours.

On the positive side another customer as said he wants them cleaning, but not for another two months, and another 2 prospective customers are waiting for the boss to get home before they will say weather they want them cleaning.

So for 2 hours canvassing my son has £79.50 of work to do with the prospect of more customers to come. I have told him come spring time he will have close to £150 of work on that one street.

Hope that Encourages you boys.

Nel.