This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Pubs - leaflets or letters?
« on: April 13, 2004, 08:22:34 pm »
Hi, new member just joined today after catching some of the general cleaning topics.  Looks helpful!

We are a newly formed company and one of our target areas is dry steam cleaning of pub toilets/kitchens.  Have done a mailshot but not very good response.  Do we try leaflets or does anyone have better suggestion?

Got the right equipment, one half of the Co does admin/legal and the other half the dirty bits!  Word of mouth is great but not fast enough.  Need more business very very soon :P

Mike Halliday

Re: Pubs - leaflets or letters?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2004, 08:39:47 pm »
I've just added a pressure washing service to my company and sent out a letter to pubs offering to clean their beer gardens, it bombed!! no responce.

so i called on a few during the week and had a half' while I sat their I asked if they recieved my letter, they said no but one of them was interested, so got a job.

so ring them up or call in. they do want your service but can't be bothered or forget to call

Mike
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2004, 09:03:01 pm »
Thanks for the advice.  I will ask the "dirty" part of the operation to visit a few pubs.  I'm sure he won't complain.  PS  You wouldn't have been paid by him to suggest visiting for a quick half would you? ............

Fintan_Coll

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2004, 02:57:49 am »
Pubs- apart from a few long standing customers I avoid them like the plague. In my area they change hands too often leaving a trail of debt behind.