Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

andyfish66

driveways and block paving
« on: August 21, 2006, 08:03:52 pm »
hi to everyone new to this forum looks very good with lots of info for the beginer.

i am thinking about starting up in pressure washing driveways and paving can anyone give me some advice on what kind of pressure washer i should be looking to purchase ive got no idea on what bar and pressure is best, is it best to use hot water and chemicals and what other bits of kit should i be looking for.

any info and help would be appreciated as i dont want to buy the wrong gear for the job.   

peternathan

Re: driveways and block paving
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 07:16:28 pm »
hi, i started just over 12 mnth ago. i use a petrol delta 150 bar from dual pumps with a flat surface cleaner. excellent peice off kit pressure washer will cost about 800+vat. but wish i had gone for a 250bar washer instead. i will be up grading soon. check out www.tech-clean.co.uk.

andyfish66

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 11:23:22 am »
thanks peternathan for the info.... how are you finding things are you busy.... do you use chemicals with the flat surface cleaner and does it really bring up the paving nice and clean as the pics show..
thanks

peternathan

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 07:13:14 am »
hi, have been busy but last cople of weeks have been slack. putting this down to the time of year lots of people on holiday. no i dont use any chemicles just water. yeah the flat surface ceaner really does do the job. just like all the pics show. like i said wish i had gone for the 250bar. i was like you i did'nt now much about it untill i started the job. there's alot i could tell you but i hate typing .so if you want to call me on 07903 095576. nathan

Liahona

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 10:52:32 pm »
Get in touch with John Kelly, he has all you need and knows all you need to know.

fletch

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2006, 08:07:30 pm »
DIVIDE & CONQUER