This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

paul@ctcs

Valeting start up help
« on: April 06, 2004, 02:16:14 am »
I was asked today if my cleaning bussiness provided a valeting service. With the chance of obtaining a fair amount of work i am interested in training courses (i'm in east anglia) and what equipment is needed to provide a quality valet, if any one could offer some advice i would be most thankful.

Paul

Mike_Boxall

Re: Valeting start up help
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2004, 12:45:10 pm »
Hi Paul

BICS do a Car Valeting Certificate Scheme which covers stain removal, pressure washing, engine cleaning, exterior cleaning, interior cleaning, upholstery cleaning, paint renovation and exterior polishing.

The courses are reasonably priced and there are assessment centres around the country (although I dont know off hand who would be closest to you)

The BICS website is http://www.bics.org.uk

Hope this helps

Regards

Mike

paul@ctcs

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2004, 08:08:09 pm »
Thanks Mike i'll check that out :)

Paul

Splashgroup

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2004, 06:31:04 pm »
Hi Paul
I did the AutoGlym training course back in 1991 and I must say it was very helpful to me indeed. However as long as you can take the on slaught of AutoGlym sales pitch and ignore it just listen to the good help and advice you will be OK. Don`t remember the costs but needless to say it will have gone up in price.

Good Luck
Stuart