This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Tristan R Clean

Expo cleaning show Stoneleigh
« on: March 23, 2024, 07:59:54 am »
Looking forward to the show in a few weeks.
Notice that Ionics and Grippatank not listed as exhibiting this time🤔

T

dazmond

Re: Expo cleaning show Stoneleigh
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2024, 02:08:26 pm »

T

Probably because their too busy,they don't need anymore business than they currently have.i bet it's not cheap for a stall at these cleaning shows either....

What are you looking forward to seeing while your there?

The only time I would go is if someone came up with a new hot water system that could be integrated into an electric van that didn't run on diesel as this is the future for us window cleaners

When I eventually change my van it'll be electric but I don't want a diesel heater with a separate tank if there's an electric alternative.
price higher/work harder!

Tristan R Clean

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2024, 02:45:50 pm »
Hi Daz

Looking at upgrading my Waterworks reel to the new version( I have the original HD which is still a fantastic reel)
Usually they have a good offer on at the show.

I agree with hot water.
I am sure something could be developed with modern lithium ion power generators and an immersion heater element in tank.

Tris

deeege

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2024, 09:38:09 pm »
Wanting to change to an electric van when you do 3000 miles a year.   ;D

You’re the gift that keeps on giving Daz  ;D
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

AuRavelling79

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2024, 10:14:17 pm »

;D
It's a game of three halves!

dazmond

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2024, 09:06:56 am »

I don't want an electric van but we ll be forced to by 2035 which is only 11 years away

I'll bet they'll be higher taxes for driving diesel/petrol vehicles by then.
price higher/work harder!

windowswashed

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2024, 04:37:24 pm »
Won't be worrying about electric vans as I'll be retired thank goodness  ;D

AuRavelling79

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2024, 09:19:39 pm »

I don't want an electric van but we ll be forced to by 2035 which is only 11 years away

I'll bet they'll be higher taxes for driving diesel/petrol vehicles by then.

Only if you want to buy new.
It's a game of three halves!

Munro

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2024, 07:15:38 pm »

T

Probably because their too busy,they don't need anymore business than they currently have.i bet it's not cheap for a stall at these cleaning shows either....

The only time I would go is if someone came up with a new hot water system that could be integrated into an electric van that didn't run on diesel as this is the future for us window cleaners

When I eventually change my van it'll be electric but I don't want a diesel heater with a separate tank if there's an electric alternative.

my show is the cheapest by a mile all my prices are on the website for all to see you can turn up for less than £500 not £0000k like others i enjoy  doing it and get a buzz from doing the show ,it has been the same price for the 10years .This is the first time ionics have missed the show as had something else booked as for grippa tank i refuse to let a company come to my show who i had to take  legal action against who would not pay me the money they  owed 

simon w

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2024, 08:22:38 pm »

T

my show is the cheapest by a mile all my prices are on the website for all to see you can turn up for less than £500 not £0000k like others i enjoy  doing it and get a buzz from doing the show ,it has been the same price for the 10years .This is the first time ionics have missed the show as had something else booked as for grippa tank i refuse to let a company come to my show who i had to take  legal action against who would not pay me the money they  owed

Shocking behaviour for  a company to default on their bills, wonder if their facing financial troubles, JW's as well  :o

Munro

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2024, 08:49:17 pm »

T

Shocking behaviour for  a company to default on their bills, wonder if their facing financial troubles, JW's as well  :o

The first time it happened it took over a year to get my money after agreeing a small monthly payment but like a idiot i let them back the follow year after send constant reminder and phone i had to take legal proceedings obviously i how could i not but cost them  lot more as well  i would not mind but they never picked up the phone once and said sorry i am skint and sorry for delay

robbo333

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2024, 05:06:57 pm »
Doesn't really inspire confidence on either side really!
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"