This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

stevey331

re:logos and labels
« on: March 28, 2004, 04:47:59 pm »
hi  everyone  ::)
i did read some were that some one was asking about  ID cards well i found a web site that dose  logos  and  id cards so here you go www.logolabels.co.uk hope this is some help!!
steve331  ;)

Re: re:logos and labels
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2004, 09:44:23 pm »
You get id badge if you with the fed.

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2004, 10:23:51 pm »
Can everyone in your company get an id badge or just the main account holder?

Regards
Knockout_kleaner

WavieDavie

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2004, 02:15:34 am »
Hiya Knockout,

If we're talking about the Fed, it'll be one ID card for the person who's signed up with them. Normally the boss, unless you can get the employees paying your bills  ;)

Welcome to Cleanitup, while I'm on, and I have to tell you I'm deeply hurt you came to the window cleaning section second - but I'll let you off if you promise to fill in your signature and profile.

Let us know a few details about you, sole trader or captain of industry, out in the sticks or middle of a big city, just starting out or been on the tools for a few decades . . . you get the picture.

Oh, and if you're not already, when you're going to join the National Federation of Master Window Cleaners. Remember, that's a when, not if  ;)

All the best,

Davie
You're a Scottish window-cleaner? Licensed or not, get yourself along to www.slwcn.org right now !

Davie Park
Dalzell Window Cleaning Service - Edinburgh www.windowscleaner.co.uk