This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Re: Moaning in advance
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2023, 12:43:09 pm »
Nothing to worry about mate....fascia and gutter cleaning is hard work!

How fit are you generally?I gather you don't smoke tobacco or drink heavily on a consistent basis?

Thanks for that, much appreciated.

54, non-smoker, non-drinker, 6'3", 13.5 stone. Generally, at least 5,000 steps a day, cycling with my kids and a mile walk with the dog in the evening.

Never really had any trouble before until I had my second covid jab at 52 and suddenly developed some heart issues,
Apparently they were just temporary but it took a good year or so before I felt properly well again.

Just been a bit mindful of it ever since.

The heat will cause your heart to beat faster to maintain your core body temperature esp when working hard...that's why it's important to take regular breaks to cool off and drink plenty of  water.👍
price higher/work harder!

SB Cleaning

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2023, 12:44:41 pm »
Just got home from a fsg clean  , lovely weather  8)

DJW

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2023, 02:40:45 pm »
I’m 65 (no air conditioning )

tlwcs

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2023, 03:06:04 pm »
I’m 65 (no air conditioning )

Great resting heart rate mate

DJW

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2023, 04:19:39 pm »
To be honest I don’t know much about heart rate or blood pressure. As long as I still wake up in the mornings will do me!

jay moley

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2023, 07:15:27 pm »
Always amuses me when customers go "its lovely for you working in this".

Anything above 20 is a killer. 15 degrees the best.

Also sun in your eyes aint fun.

SB Cleaning

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2023, 08:03:23 pm »

Also sun in your eyes aint fun.
Wear sunglasses  8)

Stoots

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2023, 10:03:20 am »
Hayfever has just started as well  >:( roll on september

Splash & dash

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2023, 02:17:46 pm »
Hayfever has just started as well  >:( roll on september

As I said before you are always moaning , never seen a happy day ,

zesty

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2023, 05:43:13 pm »

How fit are you generally?I gather you don't smoke tobacco or drink heavily on a consistent basis?

54, non-smoker, non-drinker, 6'3", 13.5 stone. Generally, at least 5,000 steps a day, cycling with my kids and a mile walk with the dog in the evening.

Never really had any trouble before until I had my second covid jab at 52 and suddenly developed some heart issues,
Apparently they were just temporary but it took a good year or so before I felt properly well again.

Never touched those ‘vaccines’. Wife never did either and she works at the local NHS Hospital.

Know many people who had bad reactions. I’m all for vaccines, but I’m absolutely not for brand new, untested mRNA technology.

Hope you stay well, some have been severely injured by the vaccines.

EandM

« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2023, 11:17:55 pm »

Never touched those ‘vaccines’. Wife never did either and she works at the local NHS Hospital.

Know many people who had bad reactions. I’m all for vaccines, but I’m absolutely not for brand new, untested mRNA technology.

Hope you stay well, some have been severely injured by the vaccines.

Thank you kindly, that's much appreciated.

I often react badly to most prescription drugs so I avoid them where possible. Not brilliant with alcohol either which Is why I don't drink - well that and two kids to look after,
But for covid, I was in the high risk group - over 50 and with asthma - so it was trying to decide between the lesser of two evils.

I had four trips to Hospital for a CT scan, chest x-ray and few other tests and due to it taking months, nothing was found to be amiss.
I spoke to a customer who is an A&E nurse at the same hospital and she said they saw loads of people with the same reactions!
However, officially, it's perfectly safe...

I described the symptoms to her and she reckoned, from experience it was either myocarditis or pericarditis.

I'm not a tin foil hat wearer but talking just to my customers I found five of them, of a similar age to me, all had exactly the same reactions. One had the paramedics out twice as they thought she was dying and another was horribly unwell.
They all seem to be mended now but it took all of us a great deal of time.

I've always been very fit and not thought too much about my own mortality but I must admit this freaked me out!

zesty

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2023, 06:58:20 am »
Don’t worry it’s not tin foil hat stuff.

At the end of the day, the reason mRNA vaccines have never been used is because they always produced clots and bleeding in animal tests.

Most people will be fine, but a multitude of people were injured/died as a direct result of the jabs.

We had delta and we were all fine, so didn’t ‘need’ the vaccine anyway. Natural immunity is far superior. Lasts longer and gives better protection.

I’m very much for vaccines, my kids have had all their routine vaccines, but I’m not ok with these mRNA  jabs. Way too much risk involved compared to the risk of serious illness from covid.

You’re probably ok now, just do all you can to keep improving!

Stoots

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2023, 07:32:18 am »
I went for my jab and refused it as it was the astra zeneca. The blood clot one. In the end I had the Pfizer but only 1 dose never had the 2nd but I can't do needles without having a panic attack which was embarrassing laid in a bed in a tent in a morrisons car park  :D

jay moley

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2023, 03:55:06 pm »
Sweating out after the first job today.

Bring back winter.

SB Cleaning

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2023, 04:15:56 pm »
Hotter tomorrow  8)

Stoots

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2023, 04:17:07 pm »
Sweating out after the first job today.

Bring back winter.

It was disgusting as expected. Slathered in suncream and sweat, I can't see the joy in it.