This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Smudger

Re: Pressure Washer
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2023, 05:04:30 pm »
Only 4 😕

I've currently got 8 and had 12 over the last 9 years - I know a very good engineer who builds/repairs pressure washers and always does a test before suppling a finished machine

In the early days I had a q washers set up with twin feed and that never made 21 lpm as is suffered cavitation due to the sharpe bends in the pipe work leading into the pump another issue for you maybe too small a bore on your inlet feed which can starve the pump slightly

If I remember correctly a ws202 pump only needs10hp to deliver 21 lpm - I can't vouch for other makes

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Splash & dash

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2023, 05:56:40 pm »
Yes we don’t do anything like the amount of PW that you do , but Honda said that the 13 hp model wouldn’t run a pump and produce 21 ltr per muinit ,it would run the pump but not produce 21 , they themselves recommended a bigger machine. I decided to give the B&S a go it’s an awesome machine not cheap I accept but it’s so much better than the Honda , I honestly don’t know how you get the set ups you do so cheap and get reliability , ours aren't van mounted they are all on trolleys as we don’t PW every day , and for roof cleaning like you do a high flow isn’t that necessary  but we do mainly drives , car parks ware the higher flow is better for  rinsing .

Smudger

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2023, 09:59:40 pm »
at least your set up is on a "barrow" style trolley not one of those silly little sack barrow L shaped things

Yes all mine are fixed in - they also have a ton of water weight pushing the water through 1" bore hose (not 3/4")  this makes all the difference

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk