This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jay Le Huray

Re: Electric Hose reels
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2023, 07:37:05 am »
mine is a pure freedom and i cannot fault it

NWH

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2023, 02:49:04 pm »
I’ve seen the Pure Freedom reel in action it’s got at least 3 speeds I believe it’s different gravy to this one.

windowswashed

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2023, 06:37:16 pm »
Pure freedom is a variable speed

Stoots

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2023, 07:03:01 pm »
speed control is pointless though, whos going to want to reel in slower

NWH

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2023, 07:32:33 pm »
The Pure Freedom reel is night and day quicker but it’s not only the reeling in it’s the reeling out,if it’s not faulty I can’t see how anyone would design and build it then sign it off saying it’s acceptable tbh hopefully I will hear back sometime in 2023.

dazmond

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2023, 07:34:44 pm »
speed control is pointless though, whos going to want to reel in slower

True...I have mine on 99 all the time but its handy for the battery voltage
LED display
price higher/work harder!

DJW

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2023, 05:19:27 pm »
What’s wrong with a manual reel? Fast as you like spooling out and whatever speed you fancy winding back in.
Can’t believe you bodybuilding fairies need assistance.

dd

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2023, 05:47:23 pm »
I think under consumer law you have a right to a full refund if you are not happy with the product within a certain time period.

Certainly something I would explore from what you have said Nigel.

NWH

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2023, 06:14:02 pm »
I  made my point within 48-72 hours I spoke to someone yesterday was told I’d be contacted that hasn’t happened ,disappointed really.

dd

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2023, 06:40:56 pm »
You need to tell them you want a full refund before whatever timescale elapses.

dazmond

« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2023, 07:50:39 pm »
What’s wrong with a manual reel? Fast as you like spooling out and whatever speed you fancy winding back in.
Can’t believe you bodybuilding fairies need assistance.

It's just easier mate.....I'm all for making my work day easier and more enjoyable.

I don't use my ladders either for any job that requires getting on a flat roof,etc these days.

I don't clear gutters out anymore as I can't be arsed,same for inside window cleaning.

I refuse most f/s/g and conny roof jobs too as again I can't be bothered apart from the easy access ones.....

It's called working smarter as I age(I'm 51 now)....

Love the gym.im still getting 3 workouts in most weeks!🙂💪💪
price higher/work harder!

NWH

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2023, 08:06:20 pm »
The manual Cox reel I used to have is easier to use than this thing I have that weighs as much as an old bank safe,the HD reels are night and day over a manual reel.

windowswashed

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2023, 09:01:50 pm »
I have the extension arm on my purefreedom reel as well as the swivel base, it's really handy and versatile reeling out of the tailgate door with the swivel and extension pointed in the direction I wish to go to avoid parked cars behind, ideal.

Mike Lancaster

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2023, 09:58:37 pm »
I have the extension arm on my purefreedom reel as well as the swivel base, it's really handy and versatile reeling out of the tailgate door with the swivel and extension pointed in the direction I wish to go to avoid parked cars behind, ideal.
Do you have any pictures of this set up please as I’m looking to get an electric reel and this sounds ideal for what I need? Thanks 😊

windowswashed

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2023, 11:20:24 pm »
Do you have any pictures of this set up please as I’m looking to get an electric reel and this sounds ideal for what I need? Thanks 😊

I put one up ages ago, haven't got the photos anymore, deleted them

p1w1

« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2023, 11:26:46 am »
I believe you have 14 days to return for refund, if you did not test the product before purchasing it.

NWH

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2023, 07:39:16 pm »
I accept I’ve used it but I did email at the beginning of the following week after the Friday it was fitted,pulling the hose out is like trying to get a horse 🐎 on heat back into its horse box by the reigns.

dd

« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2023, 10:32:45 pm »
You should still be entitled to a refund. My understanding is this also applies to buying a new car, so it should certainly apply to buying a hose-reel. Do some online research Nigel, actually use your time spent online for something to your benefit.

Splash & dash

« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2023, 10:52:59 pm »
You should still be entitled to a refund. My understanding is this also applies to buying a new car, so it should certainly apply to buying a hose-reel. Do some online research Nigel, actually use your time spent online for something to your benefit.

Problem is some companies are more willing to be helpful than others this company  deliberately  ignore emails and don’t return calls when they have promised to do so .

Ched

« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2023, 10:57:55 pm »

Problem is some companies are more willing to be helpful than others this company  deliberately  ignore emails and don’t return calls when they have promised to do so .
Hopefully you paid by credit card. If you did contact the card company and speak to them about it. I think it's covered under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act.