This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

KS Cleaning

Re: Need more customers
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2023, 06:45:56 pm »
If you are doing mostly residential work I don’t see any merit in being VAT registered as a one man band. Once you hit that threshold you won’t be getting enough of what you earn in your pocket to make it worthwhile.  Do the maths, you would be as well off staying under it.

dazmond

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2023, 06:54:46 pm »
That's means you must be turning over on average £520 per day working 4 days a week over the course of 48 weeks a year....must be Surrey or London?

I’m obviously not working somewhere like grimbys that’s for sure.

A bit touchy aren't you?you d think you d be more chilled earning more money than any other one man band in the country and just 4 days a week!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You ll be off to the Maldives soon if you stick at it!

price higher/work harder!

dazmond

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2023, 07:00:23 pm »
Facebook ads .

If your turnover is 100k you might be better paying a good markietting company to care of it for you ?

Thanks for the recommendation..will give Facebook ads a go  :)

You must be working long hours to turn over £100k a year on your own..rather you than me mate!😄

No don’t work long hours. Just work very hard and very efficient. Plenty of people I know that earn way more than me per day. Doesn’t really matter what your earn does it. If you want to earn 20k and you’re happy then great..if you want to earn £200k and your happy then great. Key thing is here that I’m willing to take advice and knowledge off people that know better than me when it comes to advertising. Don’t need to be a know it all. Rather you than me comments just screams of jealousy to me. I mean we are window cleaners for crying out loud it’s bottom rung of the ladder stuff. Don’t need a competitive spirit we are cleaning crap off glass.

Not jealous at all mate...I've reached and surpassed all my goals and aspirations in regards to my business after 30 years window cleaning and live a very comfortable life with a very good work/life balance....

Content is the word!🙂
price higher/work harder!

Evan

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2023, 07:09:26 pm »
Facebook ads .

If your turnover is 100k you might be better paying a good markietting company to care of it for you ?

Thanks for the recommendation..will give Facebook ads a go  :)

You must be working long hours to turn over £100k a year on your own..rather you than me mate!😄

No don’t work long hours. Just work very hard and very efficient. Plenty of people I know that earn way more than me per day. Doesn’t really matter what your earn does it. If you want to earn 20k and you’re happy then great..if you want to earn £200k and your happy then great. Key thing is here that I’m willing to take advice and knowledge off people that know better than me when it comes to advertising. Don’t need to be a know it all. Rather you than me comments just screams of jealousy to me. I mean we are window cleaners for crying out loud it’s bottom rung of the ladder stuff. Don’t need a competitive spirit we are cleaning crap off glass.

Not jealous at all mate...I've reached and surpassed all my goals and aspirations in regards to my business after 30 years window cleaning and live a very comfortable life with a very good work/life balance....

Content is the word!🙂

And I completely believe you and genuinely happy for you. Only thing I would say is don’t discredit others. There is literally no point of me lying on a forum. If you can consistently earn £80 a hour it’s very easy enough to do. It’s all down to the price of the work and how hard your willing to work.

NWH

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2023, 07:18:02 pm »
We are windows cleaners the bottom rung of the ladder,I liked that comment lol 😉

Slacky

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2023, 07:20:35 pm »
You ll be off to the Maldives soon if you stick at it!

That's says more about you than him.

DJW

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2023, 07:23:31 pm »
We are windows cleaners the bottom rung of the ladder,I liked that comment lol 😉

I’ll have you know I am the lord of the rungs.

Evan

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2023, 07:28:06 pm »

I’ll have you know I am the lord of the rungs.

Lord of the rungs..that’s great! I will have to steal that one if you don’t mind.

DJW

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2023, 07:32:53 pm »
Just imagine …… if you could pick up an extra day’s work a week that would increase your earnings by ummmm £25,000 per year?

Becci Swan

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2023, 12:19:37 pm »
If you're after new customers...
Looking for new commercial or residential customers?
Contact me at becciswan8@gmail.com for targeted marketing campaign services for UK businesses